Counteracting red tint

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Always in the right, always in the right, always in the right.

2 sides to every story,.. The right one, and the males one :cool:

Confusion is a lifestyle - not a state of mind :eek:

2 sides to every story,.. The right one, and the males one :cool:

Haha yea poor cam hasn't noticed were girls so defo gonna always be more right than him 😇😇😇

See this is bullying! I'm getting this all the time on here😢 where's a mod when you need to report something

Ha, I've looked in the Naughty corners and on the steps, all filled with sleeping geeks who played up in the day....we can run free.....for a while :D

Ha, I've looked in the Naughty corners and on the steps, all filled with sleeping geeks who played up in the day....we can run free.....for a while :D

Let's take the chance and go wild whilst there's no mods about!!!

Reactions: KHS
U do realise were all gona be squished on the naughty step in the morning lol! I'm gonna elbow cam on to the floor 😂😂😂😂😂 😇😈

Let's take the chance and go wild whilst there's no mods about!!!

The mods are tucked up in bed after a long day looking after the newbie geeks, getting rest ready for tomorrow - until one of you wake them up by pressing the big red report button and them they can come and delete posts and whatnot

U do realise were all gona be squished on the naughty step in the morning lol! I'm gonna elbow cam on to the floor 😂😂😂😂😂 😇😈

You can only try!

The mods are tucked up in bed after a long day looking after the newbie geeks, getting rest ready for tomorrow - until one of you wake them up by pressing the big red report button and them they can come and delete posts and whatnot

Our funs probably gonna get wiped on the morning

Anyone else jus got the subscribe button to see how much is gone in the morning!? Lol!

💪thaz my elbow 😈😇

Poor Rachaell only wants to know how to counteract red 😂

Lol the OP will think she's got tons of helpful advice by the amount of new pages.....then she finds us lot running riot lol :D

Anyone else jus got the subscribe button to see how much is gone in the morning!? Lol!

💪thaz my elbow 😈😇

🔫 my weapon.

Lol the OP will think she's got tons of helpful advice by the amount of new pages.....then she finds us lot running riot lol :D

It's like when you get lots of new FB notifications but it's game requests 😂

Doubt it cause this'll be gone tomorrow😂

🔫 my weapon.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413844314.574786.jpg

It's like when you get lots of new FB notifications but it's game requests 😂

They do my goat right in!! 😂

I am a newbie geek and I'm still up! Rebel! It's quite entertaining reading all your little posts. I got my answer so you can run riot as much as you like on my post. I don't mind! Let off some steam...

they do my goat right in!! 😂

confusion is a lifestyle - not a state of mind :eek:

i dont want to play candy crush saga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back