Course Advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terrinew16

Reaction score
Hello...
I am currently trained in spray tanning, waxing, lash & brow tinting and cluster lashes. I am booked in to attend a mani, pedi & minx course in august and I am looking to book 2 more courses in September.

Eventually I would like to be trained in all aspects of beauty.

From your experience, what would you suggest my next two courses to be after mani, pedi & minx.

I am already planning on bringing in a 14 day gel manicure.

I don't really fancy & lash or nail extension course at present.

I look forward to your suggestions :)

Thanks

Terri xxx

I can provide facials but currently don't as I want to save for quality facial products. I mention that to my clients and most are interested. After all, everyone wants to look glamorous and beat the wrinkles. Don't we all! But buy in quality.

Thanks. I have been looking into facials and I think they will be my next choice. What products would you recommend?

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

facials is def a course to do.
i love dermologica, but you have to do a 2 day course with them, have an account for £2000 and if you want to go mobile, they insist you must carry all retail products with you, so is harder to get an account.
i am using eve taylor products now and love them

I've heard alot about those products but £2000 is too pricey for me at the moment :-( x

I don't provide facials at the moment. Looking at using Environ, but have to buy the machine now. Think it will cost me £5000 outlay. was thinking Susan molyneux, Loads cheaper £600 odd including retail stock (need to go on a day course too though) but I want to provide a quality range from the outset.

Latest posts

Back