Couture and tantrick spraytan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dynamite

Reaction score
Hiya

Can anyone tell me if there is a place to do training on spraytan in London area pref, the north or central?

Thanks
xxxxxxxx

Hello

Couture are based Milton Keynes way you can contact them on couturebeauty or phone Anne Swaine on 01908 282814

Yvonne

If you would like to ring Tantrick to find out where your nearest trainer is hun the number is 0800 169 5801
there are 2 or 3 trainers in your neck of the woods hth

Couture website is Couture - tanning solutions and tan equipment ... the one above is the old one:Grope:

According to their website, there are 3 retailers in London area Im not too sure if it north, south, east or west though. Im not too good with London areas!

Best to give them a call though, as then you get all the info you are looking for!!

Hiya

Can anyone tell me if there is a place to do training on spraytan in London area pref, the north or central?

Thanks
xxxxxxxx

Im sure if you contact both companies direct they will be more than happy to point you in the right direction.

Good luck in your training and welcome to the world of spray tanning - its the mutts nutts !!!!

Tan on !!!!!

Im sure if you contact both companies direct they will be more than happy to point you in the right direction.

Good luck in your training and welcome to the world of spray tanning - its the mutts nutts !!!!

Tan on !!!!!

It is always good to try several solutions out for yourself and see which is best for you. Life is such that we are all different and us tanners on here can tell you which solution to use all day long, but at the end of the day the decision is YOURS, based on YOUR research and your preference.

Good luck in finding a solution that fits the bill for you.

BTW I agree Tracey, spray tanning is the Doggie's Doofers!

thanks guys for your advice, i just got someone email me yesterday from a college that does spray tanning near me S Tropez. so excited to meet up with them and decide what to do next. tahnks for the tele numbers.
xxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back