Crazy Angel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spray tan jane

Reaction score
I've just used crazy angel rapid tan . I kept it on for 2.5 hours . It said 2 hours for a medium tan, 3 hours for a dark tan. I washed it off and it all came off. Absolute waste of time.

Have you just washed it off? I don't use crazy Angel but my rapid solution washes off after a couple of hours but still develops over 8 hours x

I washed it off hours ago. Hopefully I'll be browner tomorrow. I love the smell of crazy angel and was going to
Stock it. I've not had great results with rapid tans anyway. I don't think they fade well.

Which rapid solution do you use?

I use Nouvatan & St Tropez. Both of their Rapids I've found last well and fade off is good. I trained with St Tropez but recently started to offer Nouvatan and I love it! Such a lovely natural colour, smells good and fades well. I would recommend it x

I've been reading good thing about nouvatan. I'm going to order some soon but I've got loads of LA tan at the mo. I love LA but nouvatan sounds like a tan I might want to
Stock.

Latest posts

Back