Crazy color versus Directions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They only had number 5 in a red loreal chroma care, no chromative, and only 2 fudge paintbox red corvette! (Shes got alot of hair)
Gonna try and order the 6.60 and/or hope the other warehouse has more fudge stocked if i cant order that in time x

directions better than krazy kolor. much more intense and far longer lasting.

Hiya,
I used crazy colour for the first time on my client (picture 1) 'flame' and im trying to get the colour in picture 2 (which is quite similar) for another client on pre lightened hair.
Do you think I'd be better off using directions or sticking with crazy colour as I've since heard bad things about crazy colour :-S x
Chromative 6,60 is more cherry
I see Jodie all the

Chromative 6,60 is more cherry
I see Jodie all the
Sorry ment to say all the time in Brentwood hers is more crazy colour fire what I used to have!

Sorry ment to say all the time in Brentwood hers is more crazy colour fire what I used to have!

I cant get hold of chromative or more than two of fudge so think ill go for crazy colour as ive already seen that colour go nicely! Thanks everyone x

I do agree about directions not being v professional as joe public can get hold of it but have had some nice results with those too! X

I cant get hold of chromative or more than two of fudge so think ill go for crazy colour as ive already seen that colour go nicely! Thanks everyone x

I do agree about directions not being v professional as joe public can get hold of it but have had some nice results with those too! X

👍 x

Crazy colour 'fire' 😁

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372767464.813981.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372767464.813981.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 565
I use crazy colour on myself. A mix of hot purple and cyclamen. I lift my hair to about a 8/9 from level 4 and put it on dry hair. It lasts at least 2 weeks on my hair before needing a top up and my hair is washed at least 4 times a week.

I have ordered poppy red to try :-D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Personally I like Directions the best because of the range of colours they have. The mixing options are endless and I love that about this brand. I have only tried 1 shade of Crazy Colors (fire) so I don't really know what to think about this product. Fire has a pink undertone which I didn't really like because I wanted my hair poppy red. What I also like about Directions is that the colour is predictable, not like Fudge Paintbox. The red colours turned out pink (does anyone else experienced this? specially with the cherry bomb) and the blue hawaii is way too transparant.

Now I tried Stargazar for the first time, I didn't like the colours seperately (I must say I'm very picky) but together it turned out really nice. I used 3/4 coral blue and 1/4 tropical green.

One great advice I have is to add a little Directions to your shampoo and conditioner so the colour will last longer. I can keep my blue hair a nice colour for weeks this way. I mostly use the midnight blue to mix with my shampoo so I don't need a lot of it.

Latest posts

Back