Crazy Color vs Stargazer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donna hair

Reaction score
Hi all I'm after a bit of help for myself.
I want a semi colour to keep my hair vibrant in between root touch ups, but i can't decide which one.

I'm thinking either crazy color burgundy or stargazer rich wine.

Has anyone tried both companies products if so which one lasts better?

Thanks in advance for any replies

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

In my opinion both brands have their colours that are good and ones that are weak and dont last long, overall i would chose crazy colour though. What are you using as a base? I used to use koleston 55/66 and topped it up with directions plum. Its very vibrant but not as pink as the ones youre going for though.

Hi all I'm after a bit of help for myself.
I want a semi colour to keep my hair vibrant in between root touch ups, but i can't decide which one.

I'm thinking either crazy color burgundy or stargazer rich wine.

Has anyone tried both companies products if so which one lasts better?

Thanks in advance for any replies

I prefer stargazer - but be careful with rich wine, it has a tendency to look more violet based than crazy colour burgundy.

Directions dark tulip mixed 3 parts to 1 part rose red makes a very lovely colour :)

I like crazy colour, always works well for me xx

thanks for the answers. I'm l'oreal 5.62 at the minute. I've not used stargazer before and used the pink in crazy color years ago so not sure what shade is best. I'm torn because i love purple tones but i really like pink/red tones too.

What's directions I've never used that range? Where's the best place to buy them?

What's directions I've never used that range? Where's the best place to buy them?

Beeunique.com :)

Sent from my E15i using SalonGeek

Thank you x

Latest posts

Back