Crazy Colour question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jodie4156

Reaction score
Hi I was just wondering how easy/hard crazy colours are to lift out of the hair by bleach cleansing or is there a more effective way of doing it by a different method?

My friend has hot purple and Capri blue slices at the minute through her colour touch 2/0 hair and needs it all putting to black as she has started a placement which requires no funky hair!

I have never removed crazy colours before and was just looking for some advice

Thanks x

I'd colour over it with a semi or a quasi as she wants a darker tint. Crazy colour stains the hair and if you try to bleach it out it will probably go green. Try some test pieces.

If she needs it dying back to 2/0 just put 2/0 on it, the crazy colour may still show through though so if need be add tone to neutralise it xx

Yeah that's what I was worried about with bleaching because I've heard it can turn all sorts of colours

Il apply 2/0 over it but I think it will definitely shine through still because its been crazy coloured a lot so it's really well stained

Thanks xx

Yeah that's what I was worried about with bleaching because I've heard it can turn all sorts of colours

Il apply 2/0 over it but I think it will definitely shine through still because its been crazy coloured a lot so it's really well stained

Thanks xx

Something that deep needs to be a blue/green base, I'd do a test piece with 2/0 and a really yellow intensifier in the mix to try neutralising the purple as much as possible.

Something that deep needs to be a blue/green base, I'd do a test piece with 2/0 and a really yellow intensifier in the mix to try neutralising the purple as much as possible.

Thanks for the help xx

Latest posts

Back