Cream Fake Tan Application

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

specialk

Reaction score
Hi everyone :)

This may seem like a stupid question but how do you geeks apply fake cream tan on a client without making a mess (or indeed a mess of your couch). :confused:Can you apply it to the client whilst they are stood up.

My salon is too small for a spray tan booth and anyway, I dont have enough money to invest in all the spray tan kit.

Would be interested on anyones feedback regarding the application of cream fake tan.

Thanks guys

Should you not have covered this in your training for your chosen fake tan comapny?

sorry if that sounded rude

I use manual application of St Tropez and I was taught to lie clients down on a bed with towels covering the bed. The tan washes out of towels easily as it is only vegetable dye used for the guide colour.

You will need training in your chosen company first (as said previously) and they will explain their prefered method of application. Hope that Helps x

I did a spray tan course with St Tropez - we didnt discuss cream application.:cry:

I don't do manual tanning but I really think you need to do a course because with a manual tan you do the exfioiation as part of the treatment....it's a luxury treatment......I have never trained in manual tanning, just spray and I personally wouldn't embark on manual tanning without being trained how to do it.:hug:

Thanks for the advice :)

Latest posts

Back