Creative Academy Essex-Directions needed??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Welsh Geek

Reaction score
I am am really excited, as I am going to Essex to have a one to one with Tracey at Loughton, next Tuesday. However, I have been given the postcode, but not the Essex creative academy address. Problem is my Navigation system is not giving me correct directions, and seems to be adding on at least an hour to the journey,

If there is anyone who knows the street name, etc for this academy, I would be really grateful. Also if any of you know of a good B&B or Guest house which is not too expensive nearby, that would be fab!!!!!!

Suex

I will get the details sometime next week from them, but cannot contain my excitment, and want to get prepared!!! :o)

address is
unit 6 seedbed centre
Langston Road
Essex IG10 3TQ

go to the AA route master and they can give you directions, its junction 26 off of the M25
HTH

when I did my route planner for creative's postcode it told me to come off at junction 27 of the M25 and go down M5 (if my memory serves me right?) then come off at exit 5......... problem is you cant get off at junction 5!!!! can only get on there, something to do with the royal mint??

Better to go the way scatts said, junction 26 of M25 and go round the back way, i spent about half hour driving around trying desparately to find junction 5!!! ended up calling hubby and getting him to 'fly me in' only just made it in time despite thinking i'd prepared myself!

Thanks, both!!

One of my cients said it would take me three hours, and so did Tracey!!

But mu Tom Tom says 4 and 1/2..... so am starting to panic as perhaps it has decided to take me via Scotland!!! lol

Sue x

Hi,

I am not sure how much it costs but there is a Marriot hotel just as you come off the M25 at J26. Tracey has said to me in the past if you mention Creative Nail Academy you will get some discount :)

At least you will only be 15 - 20 mins away then :)

Sarah

Latest posts

Back