Creative/CND

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellyyork

Reaction score
ok, ive put to one side £50 to get a few bits from creative as i want to try their products and see what all the "hoo haa" is about, which acrylic trial kit should i get as there is three and im not sure? i currently use opi absolute. i also want to try a couple of polish's to compare with my opi, any colour suggestions? i like pinks. also, ive heard a lot about this scrub fresh, would i be able to use that with my opi acrylic too do you think? and comments welcome. thankyou. x

ok, ive put to one side £50 to get a few bits from creative as i want to try their products and see what all the "hoo haa" is about,

which acrylic trial kit should i get as there is three and im not sure? i currently use opi absolute. Get the Retention+ Try me kit ... will do about 3 sets

i also want to try a couple of polish's to compare with my opi, any colour suggestions? i like pinks. Tropinkal .. Hot Chillies ... Spike

also, ive heard a lot about this scrub fresh, would i be able to use that with my opi acrylic too do you think? and comments welcome. thankyou. x Yes you can

Enjoy

I know it's a different company, but I now use Scrubfresh with my EzFlow, and I truly believe it's helped drastically reduce my product lifting. I think it just leaves the nail soooo clean!

HTH:hug:

I know it's a different company, but I now use Scrubfresh with my EzFlow, and I truly believe it's helped drastically reduce my product lifting. I think it just leaves the nail soooo clean!

Here Here !! couldnt agree more i also LOVE popits and the primer and brushes and oh god i think i need to do a conversion quickly :irked:

Do you use that in addition to Ezbond and primer or instead of? I must admit I thought I'd read scrubfresh wasn't compatible with EzFlow.

:hug:

And soooo dry too!

Have you tried Cutice Remover /Cuticleaway? You will be amazed at the difference it makes to your prep, when used correctly it can virtually eliminate lifting issues (when used with Scrubfresh of course:)).

Do you use that in addition to Ezbond and primer or instead of? I must admit I thought I'd read scrubfresh wasn't compatible with EzFlow.

Well it is.
I wonder who would have given you that information! :lol:
You can use Scrub Fresh to prep for any type of nail application or with any brand.

And soooo dry too!

Have you tried Cutice Remover /Cuticleaway? You will be amazed at the difference it makes to your prep, when used correctly it can virtually eliminate lifting issues (when used with Scrubfresh of course:)).

I dont want to come accross as dim but I have to say I'm getting really confused :lol: Way back when I tried cuticle remover during prep as the one thing I still hate when I do my nails is the EzFlow dry prep but I had terrible lifting. I was advised at the time it might have been because I used cuticle remover.

Has something changed?

Well it is.
You can use Scrub Fresh to prep for any type of nail application or with any brand.

Ah ok, I guess then cuticle remover would be ok as the scrubfresh will remove all traces. We were typing at the same time or I wouldn't have asked the last question :lol:

Ok guys I like the sound of this one too , so I would use the cuticle remover,scrubfresh,take the shine off,bonder then primer????

Ah ok, I guess then cuticle remover would be ok as the scrubfresh will remove all traces. We were typing at the same time or I wouldn't have asked the last question :lol:

You probably were not aware that Cuticle Remover has to be removed with water and not Scrub Fresh.

With CND there is only one prep solution and that is Scrub Fresh ....

If your system requires both a bonder and a primer you would follow The Scrub Fresh with those as usual.

Have to say it is so long since I used any bonder or primer that I am spoiled with how quick PREP is for CND users and how few products one needs to buy.

You probably were not aware that Cuticle Remover has to be removed with water and not Scrub Fresh.

I was aware of that but as I was advised that the cuticle remover might have caused the issue I'm assuming that after removing the cuticle remover and doing the rest of the prep and then cleansing the nail plate with scrubfresh before the bonder and primer it would illiminate that possibility.

I was aware of that but as I was advised that the cuticle remover might have caused the issue I'm assuming that after removing the cuticle remover and doing the rest of the prep and then cleansing the nail plate with scrubfresh before the bonder and primer it would illiminate that possibility.

YES! :lol:

Sounds like i will need to grab some Scrub Fresh.. I use a similar "blue" liquid ..

Can anyone tell me what is different. when I had a look at the ingredients they were identical to the scrub fresh?.. is this incorrect?.
thanks
Mel

Sounds like i will need to grab some Scrub Fresh.. I use a similar "blue" liquid ..

Can anyone tell me what is different. when I had a look at the ingredients they were identical to the scrub fresh?.. is this incorrect?.
thanks
Mel

Ingredients can often be the same but formulations are different.

Many try to make Solar Oil 'at home' using the same ingredients (they think) but it ain't Solar Oil.

Many acrylic monomers contain exactly the same ingredients on the bottle ... but they are not all the same.

And Then there is always the 10% undisclosed ingredients that no one has to put on the side of the bottle!!

thanks guys i will take your advice! cant wait.

Well it is.
hi, so if I do scrub fresh then ezbond and primer will the pathogen fighting stuff still be left on the nail plate or will it get wiped out by the ezbond and primer? sorry to jump in here but this is so interesting and something I would love to try

CND removed the Parabens from ScrubFresh quite a while ago now ... So the answer is no, which it would have been anyway as primer etc does not flush products out of the nail. Hth

Latest posts

Back