Creative conversion next week!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hannajadem

CND Education Ambassador
Reaction score
Hi all, haven't posted for a while, been busy busy!
This'll probaly be a long one, so here goes...
I have booked my Creative L+P conversion for next Tues (originally told February, so I booked some free refresher training for December with my original training provider. Then, when I phoned up to book the course, S2 told me they'd got the date wrong and it was actually next tues in Plymouth, so in my panic, I just booked it),
Now I've had my confirmation letter and I'm sick with worry that I've done the wrong thing...
I only qualified in September with an independent training company, and have only completed about 5 full sets (plus got one booked in this Monday), a couple of rebalances, and a lot of practice on the nail trainer. I've read another thread on here saying you have to have been qualified for 6 months before you could convert with Creative, but I did tell the nice lady on the phone I qualified in Sept.
I'm just so scared I won't be good enough, I sculpted my first ever nail last week, and have only attempted it on the nail trainer since, still getting a tiny bit of seepage. Do I have to sculpt to be able to pass the conversion???
I'm so confused!

Last edited:
A conversion is product based learning. So you get the very best out of your new line and the chemistry behind it. Your educator will look at the work you are producing and advise you of the next step in your education.So stop worrying

Ps we only tipped when i did my conversion. hth's

good luck babes, do a blog for us when you have been will ya cos i am sooo nosey. xx

Thank you both very much for your replies, of course I'll blog it after Tues...
Just so nervous!!!

Ive just done an l &p conversion with Creative and we covered tip application only and not sculpting.

A Conversion class is NOT to teach you how to do nails... as professional nail artist you are already supposed to know how to do this.

A Conversion is take you through ALL the product chemistry, the products themselves, how they work, when to use them, the best way to use them etc.

I think you must be training with Katrina... let her know the score and she will help you! :idea:

Hi Hun,
See Mrs Geek has replied to you, so you need not worry, you will be just fine.
Lets us know how you get on.
Enjoy the day and the fab new products you will bring home with you.
Creative is fabulous - you won't be able to stop yourself when you get hold of it. I just love it.
Lotsa luv x :hug: x

Latest posts

Back