Creative Conversion Today!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did my conversion a few weeks ago and then went back again to model for my friend doing hers ,

I got to have my first go of a full set using the products on my friend yesterday and I abserloutly LOVE the products ,compared to millenium (my previous products) creative is a abserloute dream to work with.

I totally enjoyed doing the set ,it was effortless ,and NOT AN AIR BUBBLE IN SIGHT WOOOHOOOO ( :green: for those who dont know , i was having major air bubble problems ,and couldn't solve it ,I tried everything recommended and nothing helped ,well its all sorted now lol )

I had another go tonight on another mate and the same again ,I'm chuffed to bits ,and for some reason I was working a lot quicker too ,

I went today same place, i was so scared and nervous and i feel like i let myself down. How come Marianne didn't look at how many nails we'd done? As she only glanced at mind and Lisa's work? I did think she'd proper look over, or maybe because it's not a foundation course she didn't need too? Anyway now my nerves have gone i feel better, and i did learn a lot (actually more in 1 day than a year at college!!):eek:

The conversion course is not to teach you how to do nails - there are other Creative courses you can do to gain tips and experience. The conversion course is to let you use Creative products - perhaps your tutor thought your nails were fine?

Also, whilst you were focusing on doing your nails... the tutor was probably walking around the room and watching everyone.

Contact Hyperion and ask about the Skillbuilding classes... I learnt so much from just one. It was brilliant. I learnt more from that than on a two day course costing almost 4 times that amount!!

Hope this helps.

Your probably right, and for skill building i think I'd like to save for that. After seeing Marianne work so quick and so perfect it makes you wanna be like that when you grow up!:green:

Latest posts

Back