Creative Conversion Today!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tammy BTN

Reaction score
Hiya,
I went on the creative conversion today in Birmingham!
It was fab. I was really nervous before but I think I did ok and Marianne was really nice.

Does anyone know how long it takes to find out if you passed or not?
I want to make a shopping list from Hyperion!!!!!!

I normally use NSI attraction and retention + is sooooooo much easier! You have so much longer to play with your smiles!!!!
Fab day, Recommend it to anyone.
Marianne said she was doing an open day tomorrow at Ellisons in Birmingham with Brisa deomonstrations and stuff if any of you can make it.
I'm going to wait for the next one as i'm all booked tomorrow.
xxxx
Tammy

Hello Tammy

How much was your day with Creative? i don't think they would keep you waiting to long for your results.
Good luck

Hello Tammy

How much was your day with Creative? i don't think they would keep you waiting to long for your results.
Good luck

Zilch! It was the free conversion course. :green:

Did not train with Creative, would i be able to go on this conversion course?

Did not train with Creative, would i be able to go on this conversion course?

I didn't either... It's the conversion course - to convert to their products..... As long as you have been qualified for over 6 months you can book on it...
It's a pass or fail course though so they could say i need to go on a skill building/ one to one/ do the foundation... but even if that happens it's a really interesting day anyway.
x

Ohhhh thanks for that info gonna pop down in my lunch tomorrow! x

Thanks, will have to look in to that, always up for learning new things.

things have changed since i converted (free now! bargain).

Once you had converted you could shop with them straight away -perhaps you could ring them and see.

I went today same place, i was so scared and nervous and i feel like i let myself down. How come Marianne didn't look at how many nails we'd done? As she only glanced at mind and Lisa's work? I did think she'd proper look over, or maybe because it's not a foundation course she didn't need too? Anyway now my nerves have gone i feel better, and i did learn a lot (actually more in 1 day than a year at college!!):eek:

I went today same place, i was so scared and nervous and i feel like i let myself down. How come Marianne didn't look at how many nails we'd done? As she only glanced at mind and Lisa's work? I did think she'd proper look over, or maybe because it's not a foundation course she didn't need too? Anyway now my nerves have gone i feel better, and i did learn a lot (actually more in 1 day than a year at college!!):eek:

Why ask here on the site why Marian did this or that. Why didn't you just ask Marian herself? Marian is not there to judge your nails but to see that you understand how to use the product.

If you want to improve your nails then the best thing is to book on to a skill building class. Most of we teachers can tell at a glance if a technician is capable or not at doing nails and if you were not. If not, no pass.

I didn't ask her at the time as she was so busy, i didn't want to trouble her. Sorry if i offended anyone i wasn't asking it in a nasty way, just thought that other geeks would know the process more than me? As i've never been on a conversion course outside of a salon before and most on here have.
Fingers crossed i'll pass, but if i don't i'll just go back for more until i do pass!!:green:

She did say at the beggining it was purely to see how we handled the product but there was alot to take in at the beggining. :green:

I was being a perfectionist though incase i got hoisted to the front of the class to show how not to do it! lol..
I got nervous and kept fluffing my ratio when she came to check on me. :eek:

I'm sold on the products though! Definatley better than any i've used before.
xxxx

I'm sold on the products!! They are so smooth that glide on without being runny. I loved the demo's, Marianne made everything look so effortless and easy, if only it was eh? Gonna practice hard now, and i hope she does do another open day as i couldn't go today either.:lol:

I'm sold on the products!! They are so smooth that glide on without being runny. I loved the demo's, Marianne made everything look so effortless and easy, if only it was eh? Gonna practice hard now, and i hope she does do another open day as i couldn't go today either.:lol:

Using CND IS effortless and easy .. It is noticable as soon as you use it that it is different and unique. While the conversion class is FREE everyone should go and try it.

hi all,i did an nvq in nail techniques at college and also a day course with a local company in liquid and powder would i be illegible for the free conversion course?:)

hi all,i did an nvq in nail techniques at college and also a day course with a local company in liquid and powder would i be illegible for the free conversion course?:)

Not sure, I think you need to have 6 months experience.

Give the academy a call on 0800 389 3415 and check with them.

Marlise

sorry forgot to add that i qualified in 2005.Have just been practising on family and friends since.:rolleyes:

If you have passed you NVQ you can convert imediately. You will have to provide proof in the way of your certificate. Give the academy number a call and get the information sent to you.

thank you geeg i will do that,i'm dying to get started with some additional training,looking at this site makes you realise there is always more you can learn its fab.x:lol:

thank you geeg i will do that,i'm dying to get started with some additional training,looking at this site makes you realise there is always more you can learn its fab.x:lol:

I've been learning and continue to learn for 25 years ... so you aren't wrong there love!! :hug:

Latest posts

Back