Creative Induction

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hol529

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just got to share with you all that I went to Manchester today and did the Creative L&P induction and loved it! I was really nervous because I didn't think I was good enough and even contemplated not going, but I went and had a really good day, I got a real buzz, learnt alot and am booking myself onto the pre-masters course.

Louise

Good for you hun, glad you enjoyed it :)

Aww I was gonna be going today to the same one! But had to change it last minute as have had a really rough time of late and haven't been able to set my mind to anything let alone nails! :irked: I've re-booked mine for 29 August now...fingers crossed I get to make that one!

Thanks hun

Louise

You missed a good day, shame you didn't make it. Good luck for the next
one
Louise

hol529 said:
You missed a good day, shame you didn't make it. Good luck for the next
one
Louise

Thanks a lot looking forward to it! Just hoping I have a better month without things going wrong so I'm able to prepare a bit for it! can't wait! :green:

What is the difference between the induction course and foundation course..... Anyhow going back to the thread when I went for my foundation course I thought everyone would look down on me as because as we all took turns standing up introducing ourselves everyone else was either a beauty therapist or done hundreds of courses and all I could say was "my name is Ginny and I am a mother of three" but everyone was so.... lovely and we all where there for the enjoyment of doing the same thing.

missytinny said:
What is the difference between the induction course and foundation course..... Anyhow going back to the thread when I went for my foundation course I thought everyone would look down on me as because as we all took turns standing up introducing ourselves everyone else was either a beauty therapist or done hundreds of courses and all I could say was "my name is Ginny and I am a mother of three" but everyone was so.... lovely and we all where there for the enjoyment of doing the same thing.

Induction is when you have already qualified with another company (for me with NSI) and the Foundation is obviously doing the whole course with Creative. Hope that makes some sorta sense! :eek:

hol529 said:
Hi Guys,

Just got to share with you all that I went to Manchester today and did the Creative L&P induction and loved it! I was really nervous because I didn't think I was good enough and even contemplated not going, but I went and had a really good day, I got a real buzz, learnt alot and am booking myself onto the pre-masters course.

Louise
Well done Hunny, glad you enjoyed your day! I bet your already starting to think about the next one!
Creative Rock xx

Latest posts

Back