Creative Induction

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NAIL FRENZY

Reaction score
Hi,

I just wanted to say that I had my Creative L&P Induction training on Monday in Birmingham with Marianne Manley. We had a fab day and received a fantastic kit. I can't wait to do my first set now and have to say what a lovely product!!

Thanks Marianne!

Glad you enjoyed your day Sue, I hope it is the start of wonderful things for you :hug:

Yes me too, I have wanted to do it for some time now but just have'nt had the chance. I'm really glad I went, Marianne is a lovely lady with a lot of patience! I might go and get my kit out in a minute and have a play!

sha is very patience and makes it look so easy. shes like davina macall?? who does big bro dont you think

Good for you, now you can get stuck in. I still enjoy my training days, as there's always sooo much to learn and practice.:)

sha is very patience and makes it look so easy. shes like davina macall?? who does big bro dont you think

Everyone in our group was saying that she looked like Davina when we were on our lunch break. I forgot to mention that to her before I left!

Latest posts

Back