Creative L&P Techs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherylmac

Reaction score
Hiya Girls its just a quick question really. I am a lvel 3 qualified beauty therapist and also a bio Sculpture Gel nail tech. I really want to get on to the creative L&P Course. What my question is...Will i have to do the 4 day course and pay £xxx for it even though i am qualified in manicure etc or do i do a conversion course? I am really confused can someone shed some light on this for me? Also i live near Salisbury and i have heard there is training centre there, does anyone know when the courses run etc? I have emailed Creative but i have no feedback at all and i am desperate to get on the course. I was going to phone but a website i found said not to call because the sales team don't deal with courses etc. They said to emal instead!

Please help LOL!!:confused:

For the correct technical help, ie what type of course I would pm gigi (geeg)
although she'll probably spot this:green:
And for info on courses try calling 01908 588 027 thats the one stop shop at Milton Keenes.

Hiya hun....I did Creative L&P as a Bio Tech, and they were happy with me doing the conversion, but I went for a couple of hours of one-one first with the ambassador on technique. TBH I had had some home-learn experience with L&P but nothing I would shout about! I considered myself very much a beginner

I guess you could do the same....some one-one and if your ambassador was happy you then go straight onto conversion.

For the correct technical help, ie what type of course I would pm gigi (geeg)
although she'll probably spot this:green:
And for info on courses try calling 01908 588 027 thats the one stop shop at Milton Keenes.
I can second that,Anne Swain,if you speak to her on the number Susuie has given she will help,the girls are ever so helpful.I recently did a conversion course and its the best money and time ive spent in a long time.:)

If you have a manicure qualification alone,i think you need to do the foundation,but im not sure if your Bio sculpture is sufficient to warranty a conversion alone.

Again speak to Gigi,and call Anne at Milton Keynes.hth:hug:

Hiya hun....I did Creative L&P as a Bio Tech, and they were happy with me doing the conversion, but I went for a couple of hours of one-one first with the ambassador on technique. TBH I had had some home-learn experience with L&P but nothing I would shout about! I considered myself very much a beginner

I guess you could do the same....some one-one and if your ambassador was happy you then go straight onto conversion.
ooops,beat me to it Lyndsey!:lol:

Again speak to Gigi,and call Anne at Milton Keynes.hth:hug:

Or there is Pamela Rohlf in Maidenhead that is near to us too. I've done all my Creative training with Pamela so far and she is very good.

To find out the correct information, you need to speak to any one of the 5 people who deal with Training and Sales at the Sweet Squared head office.

The number is 0845 210 60 60. They will help you to get on the class that is the most suitable for you. Generally speaking CND honour any Nail NVQ trained person and will offer you a Conversion Class.

You have not had any luck, because you have not been going to the right contacts.

Salisbury is no longer a CND Nail Academy. Contact Sweet Squared who are the UK distributors for CND products.

Latest posts

Back