Creative Nails - Aberdeen - help required...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I hope someone can help :)

I contacted Creative Nails three weeks ago by email via their advert on another website - I'm trying to find out when their courses are held.

They said it would be up to two weeks before the course information would arrive and I'm still waiting...

Does anyone have a contact number/name/address - anything that might help me?

Thank you :)

Crisis over ;)

I've just managed to find a number for them!

This phone number is as rare as hens teeth :D

Hi
I have been through in Aberdeen to do my creative conversion course and the number is 01224 644300 you will be best to speak to Irene but any of the girls there will be able to help you. They are just opening a new training centre there. Hope this helps.:)

Hi Kerrie, where are they opening there new training centre? I remember Irene saying that there would be a new osns too.

zoeCU said:
Hi Kerrie, where are they opening there new training centre? I remember Irene saying that there would be a new osns too.

Really??? Even I wasn't aware of that. Also, we do not advertise (that I am aware of) on anyones website apart from our own www.designernails.com or the US web which would direct people to the UK. :up:

A few months ago, Irene mentioned that there would be a new shop that you could look around and buy stuff as normally we just have to phone up and order direct from her. Maybe not then but she definetly said something about it.

We are opening up a brand new OSNS in Glasgow very soon and as an interim period, have moved the OSNS back to Wilson St where the salon used to be. The OSNS is downstairs for the pro customers and upstairs is a retail store called BARE and the general public can buy CND retail, Nimue retail and Anthony Braden Cosmetics (ABC) retail. The new OSNS will be far more accessible than Wilson St but as I said, it is an interim period only.

Hi

Just following on from what Mrs Geek was saying about not advertising Creative trainging on other peoples websites, I found this a while back...

http://www.creativenailplace.com/training.htm

Some of the info appears to be incorrect, if not confusing.

bloomingnails said:
Hi

Just following on from what Mrs Geek was saying about not advertising Creative trainging on other peoples websites, I found this a while back...

http://www.creativenailplace.com/training.htm

Some of the info appears to be incorrect, if not confusing.

Yes we know about this and this is Andy and Craig. Craig is a trained tek and Andy runs this site selling at retail prices. We get many referals for training from him but he does not send them any info, the leads come directly to us and we deal with them.

hi when u fone speak to irene or sara the numberis01224593322 the courses there are brilliant i did my course last year i just thought it was the buisness my sister is now doing the same course there she said the same the educator there makes you feel extremley welcome and she makes the courses fun as well which is cool becouse theres nothing worse than going in some where new and they make you feel stupid!so good luck with your course hon have fun

Latest posts

Back