Creative nails video

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DONZIE

Reaction score
Hi there,
I don't suppose anyone has a copy of the creative nail video that they'd like to sell? Just thought I'd ask!

are you looking for the creative spa manicure and pedicure video or jacqui jefford l&p

cazza :Grope: :o :eek: :biggrin: :rolleyes:

hi,
It must be the Jacqui Jefford l&p one

FatalAttraction said:
are you looking for the creative spa manicure and pedicure video or jacqui jefford l&p

cazza :Grope: :o :eek: :biggrin: :rolleyes:

hi

i have the jaqui jefford and sue marsh (NAIL TECH ) video, which has l&p Fibre glass and gel ..

you can have it for £6 including postage

caza :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Hi guys.. If anyone has any other books or vids that would be useful to a novice, I would defo be interested in buying them.....
Ta muchly,
Blonde Bombsite x

FatalAttraction said:
hi

i have the jaqui jefford and sue marsh (NAIL TECH ) video, which has l&p Fibre glass and gel ..

Thanks,
is that the winning nails video by team creative?
FatalAttraction said:
hi

hi it is by the assosaition of nail techs. it is called the untouchables. It is very informative. It is a film for people who want to perfect their nail technique.

caza

Ok so does it show the l&p application in detail? I'm creative trained so need a video that shows that product really.If so I'll have it from you so let me how you want payment. Thanks ever so much

FatalAttraction said:
hi it is by the assosaition of nail techs. it is called the untouchables. It is very informative. It is a film for people who want to perfect their nail technique.

caza

hi iam creative trained too and that was the video i was advised to buy from my ambassador

also it shows the prep and application exactly the way we are trained, the labels are not on show though, so that its not advertising. but it is defo a creative vid... also i think the women who is on it are creative

( its defo a creative vid) i mean you can tell it is creative but it dont state it!!! ( dont wanna false advertise)

it is an ANT video

caz

Ok that'll be great then if you don't want it anymore so how shall I pay you or do you want to pm me with address details and I'll send you a chq?

FatalAttraction said:
( its defo a creative vid) i mean you can tell it is creative but it dont state it!!! ( dont wanna false advertise)

it is an ANT video

caz

FatalAttraction said:
hi

If the sale falls through, I would be interested in the video.

Kind Regards

There is also one on ebay at the moment for a buy it now £9.50 if anyone is interested?

hi i tried to send you a pm but you box is full it says you need to clear some space.. need to send you my address

cheers

caza

DONZIE said:
Ok that'll be great then if you don't want it anymore so how shall I pay you or do you want to pm me with address details and I'll send you a chq?

The Creative Video is called Winning Nails and features the original Team Creative Members like, Ketan Patel and Samuel Sweet, Tom Bechik, Patty Blanussa and Barbara Barlow.

The Jacqui Jefford/Su Marsh ANT video is not put out by Creative but of course, both technicians used Creative and are Creative Nail Technicians. They used Designer Nails old fibreglas system (before Fabric#) and Faze gel. Although the video is a bit out of date now re Creative and Designer Nails products, the application and prep are still relevant.

Latest posts

Back