creative online

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bhiffy

Reaction score
can i buy products online? I have an account but cant see on the website if there's a shoppin part. I am blonde so may just be a bit thick here :)

Yes you can purchase online, visit- designer nails.com and enter the Creative web site- i find its best to talk to the branches tho- hope this helps

Yes you can purchase online, visit- designer nails.com and enter the Creative web site- i find its best to talk to the branches tho- hope this helps

did that but cant find the shopping bit? All i can find is the list of products but not where to add to basket or anything?

You can view the products online, you can view the prices if you have an account number and password but you can't actually order online.

Have you created an account yet? are the prices coming up or not?

whaich is real pants for us sit on our bum geeks (ME)lol

Oh no sorry i may be giving all the wrong info- sorry i just assummed you could order online as i saw the prices etc- sorry for all the confusion!!!

aha! not a natural blonde after all :D

Im not a blonde but should of had been!!! i would give Leeds a call as you can always get the latest dealz from there and they are helpful- happy shopping!! ( or pop to one of the trade shows as i picked up loadz of offers from there this year)

Latest posts

Back