Creative Retention+ and EZflow powders

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katlu

Reaction score
I know you can use EZflow glitters with Creative monomers, but can you use the other EZflow powders, i.e HD or APolymer with the Creative monomers and still get perfect results?

It really isn't recommended.
For optimum results you should always use the full system.
If using Retention use perfect powders and if using Q monomer use A polymer powders.

If you did have any problems and service breakdown then neither distributor would be able to help you as you had not used their system how it was meant to be used. IYKWIM.

I know you can use EZflow glitters with Creative monomers, but can you use the other EZflow powders, i.e HD or APolymer with the Creative monomers and still get perfect results?

You will make a nail with it .. (any monomer + any polymmer will make something that resembles a nail) but it will not be a CND enhancement nor an EZF enhancement. Neither will you be insured if you mix systems like this which everyone tells you not to do?
Why on earth would you want to anyway? Stick to your system is what we are always told by the chemists and it is good advice.

I use both Creative and Ezfow, I'm not keen on the HD monomer I prefer to use Creative monomer but really like the brightness of the HD white powder. It was just a thought, but I will take your advice and stick to the same brands. Thanks for your responses.

I use both Creative and Ezfow, I'm not keen on the HD monomer I prefer to use Creative monomer but really like the brightness of the HD white powder. It was just a thought, but I will take your advice and stick to the same brands. Thanks for your responses.

You can use EzFlow Q monomer with HD powders, a lot of EZ tech's do this as they love the colour of the powders but HD monomer was too slow setting for them.....HTH

To be honest I can't believe that any white is much brighter than CND white, and if it is then it's too white in my opinion. There comes a point .. you know?

To be honest I can't believe that any white is much brighter than CND white, and if it is then it's too white in my opinion. There comes a point .. you know?

Yep, I know! I hate those nails that look like 'chicklet' nails. :lol:

Latest posts

Back