Creative scentsations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

debbie

Reaction score
I was just wondering what 'flavour' scentsations was your favourite. I love (nearly) all of them and I can't make up my mind which one is my very favourite. First off I loved the cranberry, then the black cherry, but then some new ones came out and my favourite was pink grapefruit, no no coconut and mango!! I just love the gingerbread one too. Too many choices!!

Which ones does everyone else like?

Debbie

PS- does anyone know if there are plans for any new scents (just to confuse me further!)

Hi...
Mine as got to be the 'Melon and Jasmine'
Missed the gingerbread one...boo hoo...so if anyone doesn't like it...i'd like to try it!

My favs are Citrus & Green Tea and Tangerine & Lemongrass.

It has to be GINGERBREAD for me

Can we have it back please i only got 1 bottle left :cry:

crazy'n'creative said:
It has to be GINGERBREAD for me

Can we have it back please i only got 1 bottle left :cry:
I seem to remember you buying a JUST A FEW (lol) at the Colchester extravaganza!!!

Adele:D

Peppercorn Nails said:
I seem to remember you buying a JUST A FEW (lol) at the Colchester extravaganza!!!

Adele:D

LOL yes and i nearly out now

please please please bring it back :D

I love BLACK CHERRY it smells good enough to eat!!!
I always have a bottle on my desk!

Definitely mango and coconut......vanilla a close second, they remind me of my hols.....putting plenty on in this cold weather!!! :rolleyes:

Mine has to be Tangerine & Lemongrass or Mango & Coconut or Vanilla or ..... I could go on and on LOL. Missed the Gingerbread too!!

Shaza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back