Creative Scentsations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mango & Coconut is my favourite, i bought these in large size 31oz to apply on clients after service and really speeded up retail... If they don't give in with just the smell imediatly they come back for it because it is really mosturising and the smell lasts very long.
I also have the Blackcurrant & Fig and the Cranberry for retail.

..... Also Pear and Dandelion is my absolute fav......

Oh me too that ones is lovely not tryed them all but out of the ones i have Pear and Dandelion.:green::green:

I´m thinking of retailing a few Scentsations lotions as well... I have a hard time figuring out, which ones to pick. Well one is for sure as it is my absolute favourite as is all my clients´too: Tangerine & Lemongrass! :Love:It´s so fresh and lovely!

I´ve been considering Mango & coconut as well, as it seems to be so popular (to me it is a wee bit too sweet). But with Cranberry I was sooooo disappointed - it has never even seen what cranberries actually smell like and reminds me more of very unnaturally sweetened mixed berries... :irked: Vanilla shimmer could be lovely too.. or maybe I need something very fresh like the cucumber one, or Birch and mint or...:green:

Luckily, I ordered a bucket with each and every scent to smell myself and let my clients vote! I would like to try the new Blackcurrant & fig as well though, it wasn´t in my basket. Gotta run to the retailer store myself for that one.

Ok, so I didn´t help at all...:lol:

my favourites are the tangerine & lemongrass, and the mango & coconut lotions, my clients love them too x

i think the same,, tangerine lemongrass and mango coconut...

Latest posts

Back