Creative Scentsations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bourbonsbabe

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a couple of the hand lotions from the scentsations range and wondered if those who use it could tell me their fave one as I can't make up my mind what I want!! They all sound lovely but just want 1 or 2 to start with......quite fancy the vanilla or chocolate covered orange mmmmmmm

I like the Vanilla Shimmer, Black Cherry & Nutmeg, Peach is nice aswell!

my favourites are the tangerine & lemongrass, and the mango & coconut lotions, my clients love them too x

The Mango and Coconut is GORGEOUS, I also love the apple and cinnamon

At times I believe that S2 do samples, maybe you should give them a ring and see if they have some.

The Mango and Coconut is GORGEOUS, I also love the apple and cinnamon

At times I believe that S2 do samples, maybe you should give them a ring and see if they have some.

Sounds good but I don't have my qualifications yet so would they let me order or do I have to just buy froma retail outlet at the moment?

Sounds good but I don't have my qualifications yet so would they let me order or do I have to just buy froma retail outlet at the moment?

Oh Sorry (I should have checked your profile....)

Not sure about the answer to that, your best bet would be to give them a ring and find out x

Oh Sorry (I should have checked your profile....)

Not sure about the answer to that, your best bet would be to give them a ring and find out x

I will do, don't mind buying some of these things retail until qualified I'm just really interested in trying these recommended products (already bought some of their polishes and base coats etc....the solaroil smells fab but only got it today so will have to wait and see for the full benefits) Thanks for your help x

I will do, don't mind buying some of these things retail until qualified I'm just really interested in trying these recommended products (already bought some of their polishes and base coats etc....the solaroil smells fab but only got it today so will have to wait and see for the full benefits) Thanks for your help x

If you like the Solar Oil you can be pretty sure that you will love the Solar Balm and Solar butter too.....perhaps you should pop those on your list too :lol:

If you like the Solar Oil you can be pretty sure that you will love the Solar Balm and Solar butter too.....perhaps you should pop those on your list too :lol:

Rachel you're a bad influence lol But I've added those to my evergrowing wish list......will need to do some extra overtime to pay for this!!

Another vote for mango and coconut from me, I love it:hug:

Cranberry for me and also Cucumber and Aloe Vera.

Mango and coconut for me too..... Also Pear and Dandelion is my absolute fav...... and the citrus and green tea is lovely (have that one by my sinks for using after I wash up!)

Black Cherry & Nutmeg is Yummy!

Another vote for mango and coconut from me, I love it:hug:

here, here - its so gorgeous, i think im on holiday everytime i smell it

:hug:

Mango and coconut is a sure winner now the weather is getting nicer and through summer,
and clients like the cranberry when it gets to winter and xmas, hth,
as far as i know i think you will be able to buy the lotions from creative, here is the number for you to find out 0845 210 6060 :hug:

My best sellers here in Greece are:

Wildflower & Camomile, Vanilla Shimmer, Mango & Coconut, Honeysuckle & pink grapefruit and the new scent blackcurrant & Fig - these sell best during the summer.

Apple & Cinnamon, Black Cherry & Nutmeg sell best during the Winter.

Good luck with whatever scent you choose.

Hope this helps

Eva

CND in Scotland is based just near Edinburgh Airport. If you pop in you will be able to smell the whole range of Scentsations, but be warned, they are allwonderful!!!!!:lol:

Mango an coconut is fab!!

I once had a Gingerbread sample (not sure if its still available)

It was wonderful and every time I used some it made me run to the biscuit cupboard!

Melon & Jasmine is my absolute favorite, followed by Peach & Ginseng and Vanilla Shimmer.I took a small bottle to work at an old job and this guy coworker asked for some lotion as it was wintertime. He was a bit shocked when he was covered in shimmer! Lol Also love Tangerine & Lemongrass. Lol I don't think I'm much help.
Posted via Mobile Device

Latest posts

Back