creative spa manicure kit..................

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Creative Tech

Pampered Princess
Reaction score
Hi Geeks!
Can someone please tell me if there is a creative spa manicure trial kit and if so what it is called and how much one is,will i be able to get one at Birmingham.as i'd like to try a creative spa manicure kit before oredering the spa mani kit for doing the course which i hope to do very soon.

Many Thanks!

Why not treat yourself to a manicure at a salon that uses Creatives products, then you will know for sure to buy.....just a thought....

Hiya, I'm afraid you can't buy things from Birmingham as Marco doesn't have a One Stop Nail Shop I'm afraid, there are rumours for sometime next year though, so fingers crossed.

I'm not sure if you can buy a mini spa manicure kit to be honest but why not get the normal one? The products are nice and you get FREE training with it. You would only have to do a few manicures to get your money back from it!

There is a sort of trial kit - it's called Spa manicure on the go, and it's basically one sachet each of the four key products. It's £4.95 plus VAT.
HTH

Latest posts

Back