Creative spa pedicure...how to apply the foot mask?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzandbeauty

Reaction score
Hi just a question for the CND geeks when you do a pedi with creative youi go through the motions but when you come to the part for the mask!

I watch the video aswell and you get to the part unwrap feet use the callus file and buff alittle to the heels ect then repeat on the second footbthen it goes straight onto apply the mask but the foot has beed dreid previous but when i lokk at the video and she is applying it it all looks wet and the mask is just sliding on,so wheres the part that the foot/leg gets wet again for the mask to be aplied as it dosnt say or have i missed it please?

Thanks x

Hi just a question for the CND geeks when you do a pedi with creative youi go through the motions but when you come to the part for the mask!

I watch the video aswell and you get to the part unwrap feet use the callus file and buff alittle to the heels ect then repeat on the second footbthen it goes straight onto apply the mask but the foot has beed dreid previous but when i lokk at the video and she is applying it it all looks wet and the mask is just sliding on,so wheres the part that the foot/leg gets wet again for the mask to be aplied as it dosnt say or have i missed it please?

Thanks x

After exfoliating I pat the leg dry before applying the mask. Relax and don't be too literal re the video ..

Geeg, so if you pat the leg dry will the mask glide on easily then please or is a pat dry but still dampish? sorry if this sounds stupid but i want it to be right what im doing thanks

You just take off the excess water the feet don't need to be bone dry:hug:

Is the answer as simple as 'I use a brush'?!?!

I was wasting loads in the beginning by applying with a spatula and my fingers, then I used a masque brush and it goes on so much better!

I use a brush too - I always find that clients think it is extra luxurious with a brush rather than my clumsy fingers! They always comment that they've never had it done before. Like Lucy-Jayne I find that I don't use as much product as well! At first, I was trying to copy the feet in the spapedicure poster - duh! x

Latest posts

Back