Creative Spa

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sazzanne

Reaction score
Ive just got my Creative Spa manicure.
I cant get to do the course for a while and i'd like to now what order you use them....i just want to have a go on my own and my mum's (when she's better).

Thank you lots xxxxx

To be honest hun, and I mean no offence by this whatsoever, this is just my initial reaction, my first thought on reading this thread is "why should I pass on the benefit of my training for free". The Spa range is about more than just applying certain products in a particular order and I would recommend that you go on the course and learn how to get the best out of this treatment. Its a lovely day and the products are wonderful, you will really enjoy it!

i state in my post that im going on the course anyway.

Its ok anyway, ive found a website with it now.

I thought that the Spa kits came with a video explaining the basics?

The kits you buy include the training....

You should wait until your training day & then you will be able to carry the treatments out knowing that you are qualified.

If you are already manicure trained then the (waterproof) instructions within the kit will lead you through it, no problem.
There should also be a video in it....but as most of us no longer have VCRs maybe it is of no use.
If you are not already trained in manicure then the only problem I forsee is the massage techniques, which will be shown to you on the training day.

Latest posts

Back