Creative training at Earls Court, Sunday

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amanda is great isnt she....I have her as my educator at the CND Oxford Academy and have been attending her classes since May 2005...she is so patient and very encouraging, I am so lucky to be taught by her.:hug: :)

Yes Amanda was lovely and such a great teacher, you are very lucky to have her as your educator.:)
I'm glad to see so many of you felt the same way about the classes and tutors, I wasn't the only one sitting there feeling like I'd met the Royal family. The funny thing was that I kept seeing Samuel Sweet everywhere I went afterwards and was starting to think I was looking like a stalker!:eek:

Well Nikki and I went yesterday and wowser it was bloody brill! I never in a million years thought I'd touch the smelly stuff again. I've never used Creative l&p and I have to say I was surprised at how easy it was to use, Sam and Ketan got my mix ratio sorted in 15 minutes that I was never able to achieve in the whole year I used to use l&p 5 years ago (a different brand btw!)

Nikki was asked to leave because of her dirty laugh, but she was having such fun! And I think I insulted GMG when he did the deepest smile line ever ... I daren't repeat what I said as I'd probably be banned! :eek: But given my smile line looked like it had it's two front teeth missing I guess I was in no position to comment!

But it was fab to see how much fun the Creative Ambassadors make training ... BTW I think GMG and Ketan could be the next Ant and Dec or Morecambe and Wise ... they make a great double act!

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

What a giggle and I do appologise for disrupting the class..... I thought I was going to be sent to the Headmaster!!!!!

Sass I wouldn't repeat what you said.....you WOULD get banned!!! I have the offending tip with the teeth missing from the smile line.....it's waiting for the highest bid!!!LOL!!!

I thought it was a fantastic idea to do this workshop. I sometimes think when you go back to basics it can help sooooooo much....and it did. As usual the Creative Team were fantastic :hug: xxx

So? is it being done at G-MEX and if so how do we get involved? does it cost etc etc????????????????

So? is it being done at G-MEX and if so how do we get involved? does it cost etc etc????????????????
iT WAS FREE AT eARLS cOURT- THEY GAVE US THE TRIAL KITS WE USED PLUS A £20 VOUCHER AFTERWArds.
Oh don't you hate it when that happens... letters all round the wrong way:cry:

Latest posts

Back