Creative uniform

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sambam

Reaction score
Hi guys!

Can anyone tell me what the inside leg measurement is for the 3/4 length trousers from Creative?

Thanx!

Hiya, just measured mine and from crutch to bottom of leg is 25.5 inches, mine are size 8 so i don't know if they get longer with bigger sizes, hope this helps. xxx

Hi,

I wear a size 20 and am only 5 foot 2" so they go all the way to my ankles!!! They measure about 25.5" inside leg.

HTH

Sarah

Sarwaa said:
Hi,

I wear a size 20 and am only 5 foot 2" so they go all the way to my ankles!!! They measure about 25.5" inside leg.

HTH

Sarah

He he - I normally wear 32" jeans - so these '3/4' length would come to about my knees!!

I wear 33 inch jeans and they fall just right on me, i am 5.7 1/2. xx

NailStyle said:
I wear 33 inch jeans and they fall just right on me, i am 5.7 1/2. xx

You sure??? Met at excel and wouldn't have said you were only 1/2 inch shorter than me? :biggrin:

I still can't wear 3/4 length anyway..... My calves are dead skinny so 3/4 length just looks hideous on me.

Just noticed, you changed your username!

Thanx for your replies!

Awww im only 5 foot!!!!! do you think there would be anyway to alter the length? like maybe take the voile trim off, alter the length on the main part and attach it back on?
i always have this problem!
x

NailStyle said:
Hiya, just measured mine and from crutch to bottom of leg is 25.5 inches, mine are size 8 so i don't know if they get longer with bigger sizes, hope this helps. xxx

You know what?????????? I thought you were a really nice girl till I read you're a size 8 (LOL). xx :green:

Latest posts

Back