Cruise ships

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quite a few ex students of mine are working for Steiner on their 2nd contract and have seen so much of the world! They love it and the way I see it is your being paid to do 3 amazing things 1) a job you love 2) travel the world 3) meet people from different cultures every single day! Now if that ain't worth the hard graft I don't know what is! I say go for it because if you don't you might always regret it xoxo

Samantha
xoxo
Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek iPhone app

Sorry for the late reply! Thanks everyone for your comments and advice! I am very much looking forward to it but I have heard all of the bad point too and I am willing to work hard. At my interview I was the most experienced there and a lot of girls were straight out of college! Luckily I love my job and I am very willing to work hard at it. I would much rather regret doing the whole thing than regret not doing it and spend the rest of my life wishing I'd have done it sooner. I'm 20 and have no ties not to do it so its now or never for me :). Can't wait to start at end of October!nof anyone wants any advice message me Nd ill do my best to help :) xxxxx

Starting with Steiner in the next week or 2. Really looking forward to it, I don't mind working long hours because I really enjoy what I do anyway, and i have always worked long hours, late nights with no breaks etc, I think it's a great experience, to be able to have a chance to do! so cant wait to make the most of it :) xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm so jealous! If I didn't have all my ties here I'd be strait off! Good Luck xx

My friend has just scored a job with Steiner and is off in a couple of weeks. She went to the interview, had to do a blowdry and upstyle in an hour and was offered the job on the spot, also got to bypass the 3 months of training in London because they thought she was so good. Such an exciting thing, what an opportunity!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Good for her, I'm hoping to skip the training too 😃has your friend found out what ship she is on yet? X

That's good. I've heard hairdressers don't stay that long in the academy as they already know a lot as the beauticians have to learn how to do everything Steiners way x

Good luck to you to hope you enjoy it! 😃 X

Latest posts

Back