Crystal Clear salons?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautific

Reaction score
Hi I am looking into Crystal Clear as at the moment I am offering Skinbase and doing a few a week, however lots are asking for crystal clear by name and when i tell them the skinbase is the same type of machine they do not want to know!
What I am looking to find out is what do you charge per treatment? Also is it popular in your salon?
Finally what are your findings with their skincare products as I am looking into these also?

Many Thanks

Kerrie
B Beautiful

The skin care range is amazing, and the microdermabrasion machines they sell are outstanding I have one and I cannot speak highly enough of it, I charge £30 for a facial but that's cheap compared to some of my local salons that offer crystal clear, retail sells on its own and you will find you don't need to push the products! Great after sales too

Thankyou :D I was thinking of charging the same but wasnt sure if it was enough as the lady I spoke to at their head office said average price is £35!
I have booked one of their free demos for next week so hopefully will like it

Aw good! Let me know how you get on!

Crystal clear cost per service is quite high as the have a special mask that you apply! And that's the most expensive part of the treatment.
I charge £39 and that's an hour treatment with the mask
I don't retail there skin care products as I use dermalogica but I do use there products in the treatment. I don't think the retail products are quite up to scratch for my likening!

Thankyou Ameliar can you tell me is it a popular treatment in your salon?

Yeah it's getting more people in!! But not many want the course of one a week but they are happy to have one a month! Any questions pm me! :) what skin care do you currently use in your salon?

Latest posts

Back