Crystal Pedicures!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dinkydot

Reaction score
Hi,

Ive been reading alot about 'crystal pedicures' and have decided to give it a go on my own toes before I try on any of my clients!!

What I would like to know is if using Cnd Brisa gel...how are we removing the crystals..??

Thanks in advance! xx

Id be interested in this too. Ive done it on my own toes using speedbond and a top coat and i cant get it off by filing, its indestructible and just ruining my files lol. Gonna try and soak it off in acetone tonight but plan to do it with brisa next time too. So if soaking off doesnt work with Brisa im not sure how id get it off either :o

I was thinking the same! I certainly dont want to pick them...off!!:irked: x

What about doing them with Shellac?

That way they would soak off in no time! :)

Hey hun, I did think about doing them with Shellac!! But would just like to know out of interest how you would remove using Brisa gel!!

xx

I have done Stones in shellac and tbh they didnt last much longer than a day.
Brisa you wouldnt be able to remove apart from picking, they really bond with Brisa. (unless you use the cheap plastic gems then you can file them off) As long as you have a good enough base down to start with then picking them off eventually will not result in breakdown of the nn only the brisa layer.

Other than that gel bond is fab and can be soaked off, just make sure that you give the stones a wipe off with d-sperse after to remove the cloudy look from the fumes of the adhesive.
HTH
Jen xxx

Thanks Jen! x

Latest posts

Back