Cuccio au naturelle

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vanilla Pod

Reaction score
anyone use cuccio au naturelle and what are your opinions ( for regular and spa manicure and pedicure):hug:

Hi - I use the cuccio nataurale range and think they are lovely and great quality. The fizz balls for nail and pedicure soaks are really good and so is the hand peel.
GX

anyone use cuccio au naturelle and what are your opinions ( for regular and spa manicure and pedicure):hug:

I use Cuccio in my salon and all of the clients have commented on it.
The smells are out of this world, the general feeling of being pampered is heightened and we have also done well in the retail side too!! I highly recommend it.

Hey I know this is an older thread, but I figured I should ask here. Which distributers to you get your Cuccio products from? I really would like to add them to my manicures and pedicures, but I need to find the best place to purchase them from. I know some products have a base price that are pretty much going to be the same wherever you buy them. Though I'm not sure about this line. I'm planning on getting in and starting up in a specific salon within the next couple of weeks, so I'm shopping around for a good distributer that has a wide range of quality products, tools, furniture etc. I need almost everything. (i'm using cheasy plastic acitone bottles and stuff like that currently, so these things won't pass when I'm in a proffessional setting)

the products are lovely and our very own nail delights on here sorted me out , give adele a shout :hug:

i love love love love love love love love cuccio. the smells, the texture, the feel , the results. I did a p-amper eveing and every sinlge one has rebooked for a mani or pedi using cuccio.

tigi

I get my cuccio products from Cuccio themselves - you can call their head office on 01159 753656 and they are really helpful. There isn't a mimimum order and they weigh everything so you don't pay over the top postage (like some companies!)

I can't decide between the milk and honey or the tuscan citrus herb....or maybe papaya and guava. I've never tried or smelled them, and I'm ready to order but I'm stuck on what to buy. What are you and your clients favorites?

Thanks for the great feedback on Cuccio. I've just ordered the start-up pack and the milk and honey - can't wait to get them :)

Latest posts

Back