Cuccio customer service and products!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw Debbie :) glad you like it lovely. It's ace isn't it! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Aw Debbie :) glad you like it lovely. It's ace isn't it! Xx

It is especially with MM. Just need to order more colours.

It's fab with MM. I've got most of them now. I just bought Vegas Vixen in Veneer and it is gorgeous! If you haven't got it in polish, then get it! It'll be a brilliant winter colour. Xx

Attachments

• 1411939943200.jpg
    1411939943200.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 198
Hi taggyboy, PM me your details and i will get head office to see who is your local rep so that they can see you. The mani pedi range is fabulous. Vanilla bean and sugar butter blend is one of my top sellers xx

I have just pm'd you, it completely slipped my memory to contact you. :hug:

I'm interested in investing in Cuccio Gel polishes, how do i get someone to speak to me?

Hi, can anyone tell me how to find out who my rep would be. I have registered on line. Would I just call the number on there? Excited to try this! Thanks in advance xxx

Just give Sara a call, she's so helpful. Call the main number on the website ladies. :) xx

Thank you so much, will do that xx

Unfortunately Sara has moved on to pastures new, but Liz is still there at head office. If anyone wants help just PM me as I am an area rep for them. Anything I can help with however small it may seem xx

Aw has she? That's a shame. x

I picked up a tonne if samples at Olympia and I am so excited about them. I would like to replace all my shellac with veneer, but more realistically I may gave to introduce it a few colours at a time

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

So nice to see Cuccio users growing in numbers! Since switching to Cuccio, my business has gone from strength to strength. I also use the lacquer with Megamix & get amazing results every time!

The customer service is the best I have ever encountered.

Happy, happy, happy x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I bought my mani & pedi products from Cuccio from Olympia beauty, a lovely lady called Liz took the time to show me their different ranges, how to use it all, I bought the Pomegranate & Fig range for mani & pedi.

I also bought lotions & butters for retail.
Really happy with their products and service. She also gave me samples of the gel colour, haven't tried it yet.

Liz was really helpful to me and Suzanne my local distributor. I'm ordering as much as I can while the veneers are on offer.

I gave my details at olympia.. Please call me cuccio. ..

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

I emailed them on Sunday but haven't got a reply yet....

I emailed them on Sunday but haven't got a reply yet....

I think they have a backlog... hoping our number comes soon

My order gets delivered tomorrow. I can't wait to try the veneers. I ordered the large LED lamp, solutions, base top coat etc and 12 veneers to try. I am soooo excited 😁

I'm so glad to see you all raving about Cuccio, it really does deserve recognition so thank you. Regarding the backlog from Olympia, it was so successful and with Liz now being on her own managing salon sales and the reps at the moment, anything I can do as their rep whether you are in my area or not I am happy to help. Can you tell I'm in love with Cuccio?? Haha xxx

I'm so glad to see you all raving about Cuccio, it really does deserve recognition so thank you. Regarding the backlog from Olympia, it was so successful and with Liz now being on her own managing salon sales and the reps at the moment, anything I can do as their rep whether you are in my area or not I am happy to help. Can you tell I'm in love with Cuccio?? Haha xxx

I called them the Wednesday after olympia. . And the lady said my rep will be in contact with me... still waiting eagerly

Latest posts

Back