Cuccio customer service and products!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I called them the Wednesday after olympia. . And the lady said my rep will be in contact with me... still waiting eagerly

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Can I help with anything for you in the mean time? xx

I just wanted to know how I could order or how the procedure is..

oh oh you can help me with something actually! Im using the veneers which I love. but the one issue I'm having is that I find the top coat really runny. On a normal colour thats fine I just do a super thin coat. However when trying to do anything like rockstars or glitter fades where I need to float it so as not to disturb the glitter, I find it floods no matter how careful I am, I cant get a thick enough coat without it running all over. Is there a knack to it, or a thicker universal topcoat that I can use?

oh oh you can help me with something actually! Im using the veneers which I love. but the one issue I'm having is that I find the top coat really runny. On a normal colour thats fine I just do a super thin coat. However when trying to do anything like rockstars or glitter fades where I need to float it so as not to disturb the glitter, I find it floods no matter how careful I am, I cant get a thick enough coat without it running all over. Is there a knack to it, or a thicker universal topcoat that I can use?

I never float my top coat with rock star? Even with Gelish I brush off all excess first and pat it flat or it's a holy mess all over my top coat brushes lol xx

You could try curing 2 thin top coat layers, so after the first you have got enough set to then apply and cover what could be missing. But you're right, always keep the coats thin as flooding can happen. Xx

I just wanted to know how I could order or how the procedure is..

I can take your details if you can PM me and will give you my email address. i can then tell you more of what's coming soon etc xxx

Our Cuccio Veneer kit came today!!! The girls sent me this picture and I was down at the salon within 10 minutes ;)
Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 126
Just tried out the veneer sample that I got at Olympia. Im in love. It goes on like a dream. Im so impressed. I was originally think of using it along side ny shellac but I am a little tempted to just replace the shellac. All depends on removal.

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Just tried out the veneer sample that I got at Olympia. Im in love. It goes on like a dream. Im so impressed. I was originally think of using it along side ny shellac but I am a little tempted to just replace the shellac. All depends on removal.

I would think it would take a little longer than shellac as its pure gel polish and shellac isn't, you have to take the shine off gel polish before soaking, takes me about 10-15 minutes to remove xx

Don't expect it to remove like Shellac NikkiMay. That is a huge plus for Shellac- its removal. That's not to take anything away from Veneer, but don't do what I did, and set myself up for a fall iykwim.

As long as you don't put too much fuse on the nail (I just do the free edge) and you buff the topcoat, it will come off nicely.

I love how Veneer applies too. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Don't expect it to remove like Shellac NikkiMay. That is a huge plus for Shellac- its removal. That's not to take anything away from Veneer, but don't do what I did, and set myself up for a fall iykwim.

As long as you don't put too much fuse on the nail (I just do the free edge) and you buff the topcoat, it will come off nicely.

I love how Veneer applies too. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes the rep explained removal would be different. She was lovely. She trained with CND first too. Im just so impressed with the application.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412369417.888610.jpg
I did some today with spectra flare pigment. Love all my veneers so far but one colour is more difficult to apply than the others and I kept having to go over each nail (dry brushing possibly?) I'm hoping there aren't too many like that. I'm going to order more next week 😊

I'm loving cuccio veneer. I bought the trial set and breakfast in nyc and loved the quality. I use gelish mainly and love it, but always like to try something new for colour variation mainly. I took advantage of their bogof offer and bought 8 colours, fuse, top coat, stirrer and remover. Love the cafe cuccio colours. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412376933.092441.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412376946.178824.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi geeks

I started my manicure & pedicure standard and luxury with the Cuccio naturelle Pomegranate & fig.

I wanted to confirm for the manicure routine, after cuticle clean do I only use the Daily skin polisher and not the salt sea scrub as I would use in my pedicure process.

Latest posts

Back