Cuccio nail lacquer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is Cuccio's customer service like, and how do prices compare to CND?

Their customer service is second to none. I've emailed and called and they've been so helpful. Nothing is too much trouble.

The Nail Company who also sell Cuccio are great too.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Nail company are fab, Sara from cuccio will answer any questions when you email her too!

I've been a Cuccio customer for ages using their mani & previous gel called icon & just bought their 26 colour conversion kit. They didn't send a top & base coat so I emailed Sara, immediately she is sending them out, no questions asked. How amazing is that for service! There aren't many companies that would do that so quickly

So that's 10 more purchased, taking my total up to 37 colors. I will be buying probably 3 of the new winter range when they are available.

Its sooo difficult limiting myself, but I'm mainly mobile so 40 colors is more than enough... For now!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

oooh thanks charlistar they look fab!!

No Istanbul and nights in Napoli are definitely on my list

Here's my swatches. Apologies for those colors which duplicate happyfeets swatches.

Right to left (just to confuse us all)

1)
Verona lace
I left my heart in San Fran
Power trip
Life's a peach
Recharge your battery
Turkish delight
Totally Tokyo
Fusionista
Singapore sling
Heart & Seoul

Attachments

• 1407782659673.jpg
    1407782659673.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
2)
Chillin in chilli
Costa Rican sunset
A kiss in Paris
Manhattan mayhem
Red eye to shanghai
One night in bangkok
Beijing night glow

Attachments

• 1407782749512.jpg
    1407782749512.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 449
3)
Jamaican me crazy
Eye candy in Miami
Playing in playa Del..
Brooklyn never sleeps
Romania after dark
Under a blue moon
Grecian sea
Lightning strike
On the Nile blue

Attachments

• 1407782856417.jpg
    1407782856417.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 377
4)
Soaked in Seattle
2am in Hollywood
Stir in sugar
Dare to dazzle
Vegas vixen

Attachments

• 1407782918976.jpg
    1407782918976.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 346
2 weeks of cuccio veneer. Not even a hint of lifting and all the swarovski still in tact. And still shiny as when it first went on.
Dont mind the slight discolouration and the paint... been dying my hair bright purple and practicing my nail art without any gloves on. I'm actually impressed they aren't alot worse.
I should probably ask this on the megamix thread not here but does anyone know if megamix is stronger than cuccio.. on the other hand I have a nail that's paper thin and that's causes the veneer to lift a tiny bit at the edge when it's been bending... wondering if megamix might help prevent that or IBX would be better.

Attachments

• 1407943257215.jpg
    1407943257215.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 318
Lovely! what did you use to glue the stones on? Yes I think MM is a strengthener, I know I'll be offering it as a strengthening layer with Gelish manicures.

Nothing just the top coat. I put them in the top coat and them swirled them around a little to fix them in.
On the other hand I put them in top coat, swirled and then top coated over them again too. Both worked well... although I'd say the ones fully covered with top coat are marginally less shiny,but probably more secure for people likely to pick.
That's good about megamix then I can get that and use it as a strengthener too rather than getting megamix and a structure gel.

that's so useful Charlistar, I didn't think of putting stones in the top coat and curing saves hassle finding a glue that will actually work (have even tried superglue Lol didn't last) curing it onto the nail would def work better.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1408479165.603426.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1408479184.152548.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1408479198.568936.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1408479214.370264.jpg
This is the conversion kit with 24 colours. I asked Sara to choose the colours based on my clientele, she did a fab job. Hope this may help fellow cuccioers :)

Wow I love Russian Opulence!

Gorgeous isn't it. I'll start doing some pops with nail art, really want to play with Russian opulence.

Woohoo sold my OPI so ready to order cuccio and looking back to see your favorite.

Have any of you ordered from best night ever collection. Loving illumination which is glitter and holographic?

Excited

Debbie

Latest posts

Back