Cuccio nail lacquer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have just had my account activated for the Cuccio site. Tell me your most popular and most favourite colours? I am looking to place an order!!

You can like her on FB...Allure Inc x

Hi, do you have a problem viewing her page? I clicked on 'like' and then my Facebook closed down?? I keep trying but it's still doing the same thing?

Not with that particular page but I think FB is having problems as its doing it with me too on lots of posts. x

Not with that particular page but I think FB is having problems as its doing it with me too on lots of posts. x

I can see it now. Thank you so much x

Another question for users of Cuccio please!

One of my clients was asking if Cuccio do a colour that is very similar to Chanel's Rouge Noir? I sometimes find it hard telling the burgundy and brown colours apart, so I thought I'd ask for other's opinions before I sell her the wrong colour of nail polish!

Thank you

Another question for users of Cuccio please!

One of my clients was asking if Cuccio do a colour that is very similar to Chanel's Rouge Noir? I sometimes find it hard telling the burgundy and brown colours apart, so I thought I'd ask for other's opinions before I sell her the wrong colour of nail polish!

Thank you

Possibly try Romania after dark xx

Hi geeks..

Do you use use the cuccio top/base coat with their laquers or any different brands?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

I use the Cuccio top and base x

I use the Cuccio top and base x

How do you find the top coat Cinderella71? I don't use it at the moment, I currently use Seche Vite fast drying top coat & I'm just wondering how it compares xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I don't find it super glossy tbh but then I'm used to using gel polish. I put another top coat on last night just to freshen them up and I wouldn't say they are that glossy. I don't often use normal polish I just use it on myself as I need to remove it often for college x

I am now very tempted to purchase Cuccio nail polishes, I was going to go with Vinylux but lots of the reviews on here may have just changed my mind! However (and I apologise for the stupid questions but I'm still fairly new to this) what is megamix that people keep referring to? And is Cuccio Venneer just a type of gel like Shellac and Gelish? Thanks x

I am now very tempted to purchase Cuccio nail polishes, I was going to go with Vinylux but lots of the reviews on here may have just changed my mind! However (and I apologise for the stupid questions but I'm still fairly new to this) what is megamix that people keep referring to? And is Cuccio Venneer just a type of gel like Shellac and Gelish? Thanks x

I'm new to all this too! I'm still at college training. The Cuccio Veneer is a gel polish which requires curing in a uv lamp. It took me ages to decide which brand to try first and I'm glad I went with Cuccio. They have fab offers on this month and customer service is excellent x

Cuccio have their veneers, matchmakers (veneer and matching polish sets) on buy one get one free just now and their lamps are reduced too. I bought the large led lamp and it's fab! Veneer cured in 30 seconds x

Ooh thanks, will register quick and have a look!

It's got amazing products with outstanding customer service. I've just actually re bought all their polishes and veneer and lamp and changed from Jessica & Geleration. Had a client that's still wearing the veneer after 4 weeks and they haven't budged apart from nail growth! It's fabulous!! x

And what is megamix please?

I use Cuccio and Vinylux but personally prefer Cuccio (though I love Vinylux for French). Cuccio Veneer is a gel polish. Megamix is a clear soak off gel that can be mixed with polish, glitter and pigments. Cuccio and Vinylux both mix well with Megamix to create a gel polish. It works exceptionally well with Cuccio as Cuccio is a triple pigmented polish. http://www.salongeek.com/showthread.php?t=247140

Hth xx

Thanks Happy Feet that's great x

I use Cuccio and Vinylux but personally prefer Cuccio (though I love Vinylux for French). Cuccio Veneer is a gel polish. Megamix is a clear soak off gel that can be mixed with polish, glitter and pigments. Cuccio and Vinylux both mix well with Megamix to create a gel polish. It works exceptionally well with Cuccio as Cuccio is a triple pigmented polish. http://www.salongeek.com/showthread.php?t=247140

Hth xx

So that means megamix is good for doing rockstars

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back