Cuccio nail lacquer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indeed it does :) nice and quick too. X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Indeed it does :) nice and quick too. X

I want megamix now..lol
Is it led cureable?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks Cinderella71 for your reply re: top coat, I think I'll stick with Seche Vite for now as I like how long it lasts with lacquer (unless another geek can persuade me otherwise ;) ) I love Cuccio laquer, the application is great, really smooth. As for Megamix, I use it with Cuccio lacquer with fabulous results, can't recommend it high enough! X

I want megamix now..lol
Is it led cureable?

Yes it is :)

Where do you order megamix from?

Which is better gelish or cuccio veneer? can you use veneer with the gelish base and top coat?

Which is better gelish or cuccio veneer? can you use veneer with the gelish base and top coat?

I've only tried cuccio and so far i love it. Though I'm only practicing but I know you shouldn't mix systems

I've only tried cuccio and so far i love it. Though I'm only practicing but I know you shouldn't mix systems

I second to that...

Can anyone help me please?? I have a lady coming tomorrow to have her Cuccio removed & reapplied but she's havn the same colour on again. I remember being told you can do an infill with the veneer, am I right? And how would I go about doing this??
Thank you 😊

Anyone please??! ☺️

First time ever i hear that. I wouldn't try to do a refill anyway. Chances are you are not going to like thw result and you will end up soaking everything off. It's just going to take you twice the time and the client won't find it very professional. Just my opinion though. I know if i was in the client's spot, i wouldn't like it, unless of course she's desperate to save time.
Hth.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

First time ever i hear that. I wouldn't try to do a refill anyway. Chances are you are not going to like thw result and you will end up soaking everything off. It's just going to take you twice the time and the client won't find it very professional. Just my opinion though. I know if i was in the client's spot, i wouldn't like it, unless of course she's desperate to save time.
Hth.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I know me too!!! But thankfully I knwo the lady very well & she knew this was an 'experiment'!! I spoke to a lady from Cuccio in Edinburgh, Suzanne I think & she told me about in filling veneer?

Latest posts

Back