Curanail.......Criminail??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DollyDaydream

Reaction score
I think I have a toenail infection!! :eek: - The nail on one of my big toes looks slightly yellow and the texture of it looks funny. I did drop something on this toe a while ago and there was a little bruise near the sidewall which has grown out but I'm worried I now have an infection! It doesn't look really unsightly but it doesn't look right. I want to nip this in the bud so that I can have pretty toes for the summer. I have seen the adverts for "Curanail" and was wondering if this product would do the trick.

The basic course I went on a couple of years ago only very briefly touched on this (hence me currently saving to start afresh!) and just said that if you come across a client with a nail infection, they need to see their doctor. Is this the case or will an over the counter remedy do the trick?

Thanks in advance x

Hi,

Curanail is v.expensive and you can get a similar product on prescription, plus the doc(Or nurse) would be able to confirm if your prob is an infection :green:

As far as clients go, we are not Doctor's and therefor should not & cannot diagnose, I would always tell them to visit their GP or Podiatrist.

And, tbh the same would go for you too - it's hard to try and even suggest what may be wrong without seeing it. Best be on the safe side and visit your GP or Podiatrist anyway, it's best to check it out asap & then you can get your toes looking fab again.

After all, if you buy this Curanail product and it's not suitable, you've lost money & time.

Latest posts

Back