Curette help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chantele

Reaction score
I ordered the CND precision double ended Curette from Ellison's which I have received today. The picture shown was a straight Curette but the one they've sent me is angled.

I've not used a curette before so I'm unsure on wether to keep the angled one I have or get the one that is straight.

So my questions is, which Curette do you find easier to use, the straight or angled one?

I ordered the CND precision double ended Curette from Ellison's which I have received today. The picture shown was a straight Curette but the one they've sent me is angled.

I've not used a curette before so I'm unsure on wether to keep the angled one I have or get the one that is straight.

So my questions is, which Curette do you find easier to use, the straight or angled one?

Have you got a picture of yours? I have one from Ellisons but i am not sure if it's the same as yours x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I have three different types of curettes and I sometimes use all three on the one same client.

I would recommend keeping the one you have and purchasing the one you do not have and practice with both. In my limited experience, I have found that certain tools work for some of my clients, some for all and a mixture in between lol.

Plus, if you have never used a curette I would recommend finding an educator who can properly train you in the use of this tool so you can use it to its full benefit

Last edited:
Have you got a picture of yours? I have one from Ellisons but i am not sure if it's the same as yours x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401716477.024626.jpg Yes, this is the one I was sent x

I also have this one. It came in my CND complete kit. I like it :)

I'll stick to this one then for now. Thanks for your replies. xx

I have both and prefer the angled one xx

I purchased this one a couple of weeks ago. I find it impossible to grip properly and get flush with the nail as the angle is so extreme😩 I can't find a straight one in stock anywhere .

I purchased this one a couple of weeks ago. I find it impossible to grip properly and get flush with the nail as the angle is so extreme😩 I can't find a straight one in stock anywhere .

I'm struggling to find a straight one too. Mine looked straight on Ellisons website so I was a bit gutted when this one came.. Back to looking for another straight one

Latest posts

Back