Curls - help for a novice!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gie!

Reaction score
I don't even know if novice is the correct term? Ha!
However, I have extensions in and would like the loose curl look (Holly Willoughby, Lauren Conrad etc) but can't achieve it. The hair's longer than my last lot and I can't seem to do it with straighteners. I've tried 'Angel Curls' (had those bad boys years) but they kink it. Have also tried a large curling iron, but it only seems to curl the ends? Help!!!

xx

set them!!! rollers on wet extensions leave em to dry naturally, unroll and baddaboom!!! x

yep set them with large velcro rollers...seems to be the fashion to put them on in the morning and go to town shopping with them in lol well round my end they do....use either a very strong mousse or gold old fashioned setting lotion..roll them in the direction you want your hair to fall and viola..

Thank you both for the replies, I have some huge Velcro rollers and will get
some setting lotion tomorrow and have a
go tomorrow :) thanks! X

yep set them with large velcro rollers...seems to be the fashion to put them on in the morning and go to town shopping with them in lol well round my end they do....use either a very strong mousse or gold old fashioned setting lotion..roll them in the direction you want your hair to fall and viola..

haha they do near me
desperate scousewives haha xx

yep liverpool one..girls with large velcro's and juicy tracksuits on a saturday.doing their shopping...all the rage lol

this trend hasnt caught on in devon yet but i can't wait until it does!

I'd heard that too. sounds fab! i'm going to google some pics, there has to be some birds eye view pics lol x x

Have you styled your extensions? I did that with my ones (layered them) and they curl much better.
I don't know if this is the done thing but I use a curling tong and spray the section with hairspray before I put the tongs to it.

I will be trying the rollers and setting lotion though.

Scousewife! Ha I love it. Sometimes when I have my rollers in, and I need to go to the shop I am tempted to run over with them in, but I can never bring myself to do it!

Latest posts

Back