Curly blow-dry brushes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurenpritchard

Reaction score
I’m looking for the best brushes for a bouncy curly blow-dry? Ones that don’t tangle the hair really!
I always pin curl my sections after anyway but sometimes the brush gets stuck and it’s so bloody awkward! Can anyone help ‍♀️♀️♀️♀️

Barnum brushes, they keep them behind the till on sallys

Some of the best brushes I’ve ever used are Vogetti, Salon Success that stocks salons with Paul Mitchell sell them, often Paul Mitchell salons will have a POS stand of them - they’re amazing!

Some of the best brushes I’ve ever used are Vogetti, Salon Success that stocks salons with Paul Mitchell sell them, often Paul Mitchell salons will have a POS stand of them - they’re amazing!
I bought I Vogetti backbrush when I was an apprentice 8 years ago and it's still going strong!

I bought I Vogetti backbrush when I was an apprentice 8 years ago and it's still going strong!

The wonder brush!!! They’re bloody epic, the best! So good for brushing out a set too!

Thank you all! Beauties think I will try the vogetti brushes then! I do want to invest in a pro blow, read mixed reviews on them though x

Yes! I dont think it was even £5!!
I’ve searched for he Barnum brushes! The ysocel brushes and they look amazee! Not sure which ones to purchase now haha xx

Latest posts

Back