Custom aftercare kits

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hey

I currently sell lash aftercare kits but I'd like to have them branded to me. I've seen a few businesses on Instagram that offer personalised own brand cleanser etc does anyone know where I can buy it with my own sticker? Or is it literally a case of buying some sachets, foam bottles and sticking your own label on yourself?

Thank you x

If you want to brand items you will automatically become the "responsible person" according to the EU cosmetics legislation which means you need to make sure you comply with the regulations, ie cosmetic assessments, liability, registration on the CPNP etc so its not a case of just sticking a label on x

If you want to brand items you will automatically become the "responsible person" according to the EU cosmetics legislation which means you need to make sure you comply with the regulations, ie cosmetic assessments, liability, registration on the CPNP etc so its not a case of just sticking a label on x
Oh okay thank you, maybe not worth doing then I can just sell the unbranded pre made ones I've seen, thank you so much!

Oh okay thank you, maybe not worth doing then I can just sell the unbranded pre made ones I've seen, thank you so much!
You would still need to make sure the branding/ labelling complies with EU legislation so if you dont want to sell premade kits you can buy the branded items and put them together yourself, that way you should be safe that it all complies and that the products are legal (as long as you are buying in the EU). If you are importing from outside the EU you would need to go through the cosmetics assessments etc x

Latest posts

Back