Custom Blended Kits - Please Advise

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mobile Nails

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Can anyone tell me if CND do a course for their custom blended kits. I'm not sure how you can tell if the natural tones match their skin tone. (im going by instinct). I know this sounds a little thick but I'm advising my clients on colours and i'm not sure if Im doing it right. Also do you apply the custom blend in exactly the same way as L&P using all 3 zones. A lot of my L&P clients with their natural nails want to try these colours so would I be right in advising them to have all the L&P they now have on soaked off, or can I go over the top at their next rebalance with the custom blend.

Sorry for all the questions, but want to get it right for my clients.

Thanking you in advance.

Heather :confused:

I think you need the Art & Custom Blending course by CND, you need to do the Pre Masters course first though!!

I'm doing it in June!!

Tilly Ann xx

Hi Heather

Tilly Ann is correct in that you would have to have completed your Pre Masters and L&P Master Application courses prior to attending the Art & Custom Blending course.

If you have not already attended these classes, as an alternative, you could try giving your local Academy/1SNS a call to check for their Monday Mentoring dates as I know that my nearest one (Loughton) is holding a Custom Blending mentoring session in May and I am sure others will be too though probably varying dates. These provide you with a great opportunity to see the products and go over how to get the best from them and also to answer any questions or address any problems you may have.

I cannot recommend these mentoring Mondays highly enough - they are like a mini class (couple of hours) and you can learn so much from them including lots of tips and tricks. Definitely give them a call to find out when the next one is closest to you.

Hollyballoo said:
Hi Heather

Tilly Ann is correct in that you would have to have completed your Pre Masters and L&P Master Application courses prior to attending the Art & Custom Blending course.

If you have not already attended these classes, as an alternative, you could try giving your local Academy/1SNS a call to check for their Monday Mentoring dates as I know that my nearest one (Loughton) is holding a Custom Blending mentoring session in May and I am sure others will be too though probably varying dates. These provide you with a great opportunity to see the products and go over how to get the best from them and also to answer any questions or address any problems you may have.

I cannot recommend these mentoring Mondays highly enough - they are like a mini class (couple of hours) and you can learn so much from them including lots of tips and tricks. Definitely give them a call to find out when the next one is closest to you.

Thanks ever so much will phone and see if they have any in this area (Kent)

Latest posts

Back