Custom nail "paperweight" thingys

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm excited for mine twinners! Although I've not shared ur page as I want to be 1st in my area with globe! 😂😂

Il share it in couple of weeks ;) cxxxxx

Lol im keeping it under wraps too as I havent seen anyone in my area with one. Will go nails mad when I get the domes so I have lots of pics with it x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

It's actually not as simple as it looks! I've done a couple today that have had me truly foxed. I did them and they look great, but not without a LOT of foul language and pacing my kitchen in circles, with my hands on my head lol xx

It's actually not as simple as it looks! I've done a couple today that have had me truly foxed. I did them and they look great, but not without a LOT of foul language and pacing my kitchen in circles, with my hands on my head lol xx

And I thought it was just me that was having teething problems ;) xx

Yeahhh my dome came? Love it :) thanks twinners xx

Yeahhh my dome came? Love it :) thanks twinners xx

I need to see a picture of it in action!! Did it have enough bubble wrap on it? I've been worried sick, considering how many from the obvious turned up dinged xx

My client advertise my dome :)

It didnt upload first time. Yes its perfect. Arrived with no trouble. And this client modelling it would like one with a picture so im recommending her to you :)

Attachments

• 1391801871166.jpg
    1391801871166.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 326
My dome came too all! Excuse the nails!!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391801998.685989.jpg

I'm all emotional! Thanks ladies! <3

The domes are looking good in action Twinners. Congratulations ^.^

Roll on Wednesday I cannot wait to order :) x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Do you have a link where to get this from please?

As site rules do not permit posting for financial gain, and this is now clearly turning into a new business venture, I'm now closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back