Customer rants

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hayleygirl1

Reaction score
I know we all 'love' our customers and they are our bread and butter (at the end of the day) and for the majority of them you will try and fit them in anywhere and be nice and kind, but surely we have to vent somewhere about the ones who just cause more hassle than they are worth.

Let me know your rants.

My rant today is not ringing up to give me the courtesy to tell me they are never coming back in again. I increased my prices at the beginning of april (not by much) and the amount of hassle some of my OAP's have given me is unbeliveable. And have had a few cancel and go elsewhere for cheaper (but not quality). Now to justify I feel I am worth every penny of the £11.50 I ask for a blowdry/set. I work damn hard to please my customers and it feels like a slap in the face. I know they are the generation who didnt get lots and like to keep hold of their money and I respect that but being like that does not give them the right to be rude and ignorant.

Sorry rant over.
Thanks for listening.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

You are definitely worth every penny! And your price dont seem expensive at all to me, but yes, i see what you are saying about some clients of that generation. Im sure you may see some return when they realise you care more and do a better job. just keep smiling and doing your job to the best of your ability every time. :)

Latest posts

Back