Cuticle nippers and nail clippers that don't rust?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaisyMouse

Reaction score
I'm looking for a really good quality pair if nail clippers and cuticle nippers that don't rust.

Are the titanium ones the best?

I use Tweezerman V cuticle nippers, spent most of their 18 month life in Mundo fluid, no rusting yet x

Oooh that's good, where do u buy them from? Do S2 sell them? X

Most pro tools (cuticle knife, nippers, tweezers etc) are made out of stainless steel & although not bullet proof It is really resistant to rusting, in normal atmospheric & water based environments, so demonstrated by cutlery, kitchen sink, saucepans, work surfaces etc. I would suggest if you have a problem with rusting, if you are using barbicide for example to clean your tools, perhaps dry them thoroughly afterwards.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I use Tweezerman V cuticle nippers, spent most of their 18 month life in Mundo fluid, no rusting yet x

Thanks I've just ordered some!

Most pro tools (cuticle knife, nippers, tweezers etc) are made out of stainless steel & although not bullet proof It is really resistant to rusting, in normal atmospheric & water based environments, so demonstrated by cutlery, kitchen sink, saucepans, work surfaces etc. I would suggest if you have a problem with rusting, if you are using barbicide for example to clean your tools, perhaps dry them thoroughly afterwards.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I autoclave mine and dry them but they still rust. I wondered if the titanium coated ones were any better, although it's hard to get good ones here!

I use barbicide, mundo made my tools rust.
The best nippers I own are OPI ones. Fabulously sharp x

Mehaz nippers. Not cheap but last very well. I use the pusher and nipper in one because the pusher end has a long handle. Easier for me to grip. I never actually use the pusher end though. Careful handling of your implements will extend them. You don't need to leave them in barbacide or mundo all the time. I clean mine and leave them out at the end of the working day.

Latest posts

Back