Cuticle remover pump & Gel/Mixing Pots

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoticeableNails

Glitter Geek!
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Its been a while since I've really contributed to the site via a thread so I thought I'd share with you my recent find.
I have recently started using CND cuticle remover. As the bottle is full and larger than I'm used to I have been struggling to control the amount I apply, and end up using too much. Inspired by NailZoo's videos, I thought I would try and search out a small pump bottle I could use.
I came across this site;
www.newdirectionsuk.com
Primarily they do skincare ranges and products to make your own cosmetics. But I found they do a fab range of packaging products.
I have found that the serum pump bottle has worked well with my cuticle remover:

I have found the pricing reasonable too.
When I received my order I also received their catalogue, as I flicked through I noticed their range of jars. Great I thought for gel users to use for glitter mixes or custom gel mixes, and looks good on your desk.
Here's an example of one, they also come in a variety of sizes.

I hope you guys find this info useful.
Have a great day
x

Thats a great site. I also find it hard with the large cuticle remover and those serum bottles will be great :)

I personally prefer the look of the aluminium serum pump but I wasn't too sure if the cuticle remover would react with the metal???

I wasn't sure that the cuticle remover would work in the serum pump, so I also bought a small frosted glass bottle and a pump action top. Both work very well.
I'll post a pic so you can see.

just a silly question....are you turning the nozzle on the cuticle remover to much...the more you turn the more comes out...i have mine only turned a little and only a drop come out that way.

Not a silly question! Because yes I had the nozzle open fully!:rolleyes:
I just find it quite large ( and I have the smallest size!). As a mobile tech space is a premium, so I generally decant my materials into smaller pots/ bottles.

I don't have the problem with too much coming out its just the size of the bottle. A handy little pump bottle would be great :)

Hi Guys,

Its been a while since I've really contributed to the site via a thread so I thought I'd share with you my recent find.
I have recently started using CND cuticle remover. As the bottle is full and larger than I'm used to I have been struggling to control the amount I apply, and end up using too much. Inspired by NailZoo's videos, I thought I would try and search out a small pump bottle I could use.
I came across this site;
www.newdirectionsuk.com
Primarily they do skincare ranges and products to make your own cosmetics. But I found they do a fab range of packaging products.
I have found that the serum pump bottle has worked well with my cuticle remover:

I have found the pricing reasonable too.
When I received my order I also received their catalogue, as I flicked through I noticed their range of jars. Great I thought for gel users to use for glitter mixes or custom gel mixes, and looks good on your desk.
Here's an example of one, they also come in a variety of sizes.

I hope you guys find this info useful.
Have a great day
x

newdirections are brilliant, they have an amazing range of products, they do great oils/lotions too ....they do supply packaging to many wholesalers and distributors.
I have mentioned them in a few posts before, glad to see you are happy with them also.

The gold pot in your post is what I use in the salon, it's so much better (classier) than what many companies offer (and it comes in a variety of sizes) and also in silver.

Latest posts

Back