Dadi Oil

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been using Dadi Oil for 17 months now. I have converted all my clients onto it to. They will not allow anything else on their nails now. They know it by smell, feel and sight. The transformation in their nails is truly amazing. No other oil I've used has come close to this one. A miracle in a bottle! LOVE IT! I sell the 15ml above any other size. I don't know if a 7.3ml would work for me. I even sell the 72ml bottle to clients because we all believe in the products amazing results.

How much are people retailing their Dadi oil minis for? I charge £3 for solar oil minis x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Jim or Linda, a 7.3ml would be good as it seems to be a good seller in solar Oil.

Also, I tried to by some Dadi Oil at the last beauty show here in the Uk as I wanted just one bottle to try before investing, but found that it wasn't possible so came away with none. I would still like to try and havn't checked the website to see if I can do this, but will say it was a shame I couldn't buy it at the show when there is such a huge audience for it.

Edit..I'm so tired! I know you don't physically sell Dadi Oil but just saying that it was a wasted opportunity to try a bottle as I'm unlikely to purchase one bottle from the LB website when I don't deal with them for all my other needs.

You can buy from beauty express, great when they have vat free days :)

How much are people retailing their Dadi oil minis for? I charge £3 for solar oil minis x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

£3.50 and £9.95 for the bigger bottle. I also refill for £8 from the 72ml bottle :D

Just popped back on to this thread to say that the smell is gradually growing on me!

Latest posts

Back