Dadi Oil

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helbels

Reaction score
I got my free Dadi Oil with my IBX today... I can't figure out what it smells of.. it's sort of strangely familiar, yet different from anything I can identify. The ingredients list is no help, it just says "fragrance" lol. Can anyone else detect something familiar about the smell?

On the Louella Belle website, it says this...

"....Fragrance which is a blend of 21 naturally derived essential oils including Citrus, Vanilla, Limon, Bergamot, Rosemary, Lemongrass and Lavender"

To me it smells like Lavender the most :)

Me and my sister picked up the citrus scent first the bergamot I could smell a floral scent but couldn't guess, my other sister said straight away lavender! She was right there is also Rosemary on the ingredients list. Love the smell and so do my clients who have tried it!

Good Morning all, Yes, Dadi'Oil scent is made up of 21 Essential Oils! We didn't want o have one distinct smell to it. What you will smell the most of is Citrus, Limon, Vanilla, Rosemary, Lemongrass, Lavender, Rosemary and Beragmot.

Hope you enjoy trying Dadi'Oil!!!! It is a great oil that penetrates fast and deeply!

I'm rather in love with my complimentary bottle!!

My mum instantly got the lemongrass :)

Can I just ask whether it's safe to use on other areas of the body like Solar Oil??

*whispers* I've got dry knees :(. xxx

im waiting to recieve my IBX .can i ask how much extra your charging for this?? sorry to but in on your thread :biggrin:

OMG! thats what kicked off my migraine on Monday!!! :sad:

I couldn't work out what caused it. Touch wood, I've not had a migraine for about 3 years, Monday afternoon had the mother of all attacks, full on visual disturbances, nausea and banging headache....lavender gives me migraines :sad: I got my IBX at lunchtime and spent the afternoon using it on myself with a generous application of Dadi Oil afterwards to check that out too.

Phew, in a way I'm pleased I've worked out what caused it as I was a bit worried having one after for so long and thought I'd mastered avoiding the triggers.

Annoyed that I didn't catch it earlier, normally I can pick out the smell immediately and avoid it, but I guess with the blending of the other scents it wasn't quite so obvious.

OMG! thats what kicked off my migraine on Monday!!! :sad:

I couldn't work out what caused it. Touch wood, I've not had a migraine for about 3 years, Monday afternoon had the mother of all attacks, full on visual disturbances, nausea and banging headache....lavender gives me migraines :sad: I got my IBX at lunchtime and spent the afternoon using it on myself with a generous application of Dadi Oil afterwards to check that out too.

Phew, in a way I'm pleased I've worked out what caused it as I was a bit worried having one after for so long and thought I'd mastered avoiding the triggers.

Annoyed that I didn't catch it earlier, normally I can pick out the smell immediately and avoid it, but I guess with the blending of the other scents it wasn't quite so obvious.

I feel for you I get them on a regular basis and they are really are worst thing but so glad you found out what it was x

It also explains why I couldn't work out why if I like the smell or not...

I love citrus and herby scents but can't STAND lavender. I think my nostrils can detect the whiff of lavender somewhere among the mix, so I keep being unsure if I like the smell or not!

I Picked up the lemongrass straight away..... I love dadi oil!

Will someone pm me the price pleSe? I
Registered over the phone with louella belle for my ibx so I haven't got access to prices online. Xx

I got my free Dadi Oil with my IBX today... I can't figure out what it smells of.. it's sort of strangely familiar, yet different from anything I can identify. The ingredients list is no help, it just says "fragrance" lol. Can anyone else detect something familiar about the smell?

Hi, Jim Nordstrom here...I am the formulator of Dadi' Oil (and also Solaroil all the way back in 1980). There are 21 essential oils that produce the aroma, but the dominant one is bergamot. The rest of them combine into an Aveda type aroma. How do you like the product?

Hi, Jim Nordstrom here...I am the formulator of Dadi' Oil (and also Solaroil all the way back in 1980). There are 21 essential oils that produce the aroma, but the dominant one is bergamot. The rest of them combine into an Aveda type aroma. How do you like the product?

My first clients are really impressed it seems to go further than solar oil, one drop goes a long way. I love love the smell lemongrass and lavender my favorite. Perhaps someone would be kind enough to pm me the price I'm not sure how to get into my account :D

Hi Jim

I really like the product, it seems very rich and moisturising and I agree that it seems to go further than Solar Oil.

It's just the smell I'm not over keen on, but thats a very personal thing!

I absolutely love dadi oil! I love the smell too, but I don't get lavender as I don't like the smell of lavender.

I prefer it to solar oil!

Unfortunately, I've not been able to try Dadi'Oil yet but, may I just thank you for Solar Oil! I absolutely love it!!

Back to Dadi though, am I right in believing its a good alternative for nut allergy sufferers?! I know that almond oil could spark a reaction in some sufferers so, would like to be able to offer an alternative.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I love it and I love the smell which is strange as I hate the smell of lavendar.

I curently stock Solar oil 15ml and pinky size (3ml ish?)

And rose oil as my medium non nut based product which is 7.3ml I beleie.

I want to switch the rose oil over to Dadi oil but I don't think they do the medium size boo hoo :(

I'm In love with it already and so are my clients :)

It's the first time I've tried it and it smells divine. I think I may get some minis in :) my clients are loving it x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

To me it smells like Lavender the most :)

Jim N: its funny that different people pick up different elements of the aroma package! Mthats the beauty of using essential oils and not artificial fragrances :)

Latest posts

Back