Daily Mail DIY Gelish Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where has this been confirmed? Emails to customers or in a press release or is this just hearsay?

It was confirmed via the harmony technicial page for qualified techs from Georgie Smedley so no, it's not hearsay otherwise I wouldn't have said they confirmed it.

...jewels not tools...

It was confirmed via the harmony technicial page for qualified techs from Georgie Smedley so no, it's not hearsay otherwise I wouldn't have said they confirmed it.

...jewels not tools...

Thanks for that...just confirming your confirmation lol!

I would have hoped Georgie could have posted on here, she is a member, to allay our fears.

Gelish is sold to consumers here in the states. I'm surprised it's not in the UK. They made a consumer version with smaller bottles for almost the same price as the pro size.

In the US there isn't any single distributer for most nail products and it is VERY easy to by genuine pro products from genuine sites. Some don't sell to non pros, some do.

Seems this is where you guys are heading too!

Hi all,

I'm sorry I haven't replied sooner. I don't often visit SG and rely on people contacting me to alert me.

That article was completely misconstrued and sold as a DIY kit. The info our PR company gave was that Nail Harmony offer a range of PROFESSIONAL Nail kits, and that training is a REQUIREMENT prior to use. We sent the journalist a kit for photography and of course they have completely disregarded our instruction.

I have instructed our PR to contact them and deal with it.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you'd like to email me direct, my email is [email protected]

xx

Weren't they telling everyone the UV lamps give you cancer not long ago? Now they are straight advertising them

Weren't they telling everyone the UV lamps give you cancer not long ago? Now they are straight advertising them

The DM did indeed have an article on UV lamps and cancer. My mother in law cut it out and gave it to me, saying I had to stop doing nails.
I replied "if you stop smoking, I may consider giving up UV lamps, when there is medical proof and not just from a scare mongering tabloid article!!!".

I don't understand why your surprised the public can buy gelish there's a ton of threads on here with public asking silly questions about how best to use it, there's tons of genuine gelish available on eBay & gumtree I was on there all last night looking at it, same for shellac

Well quite... endless streams of threads from apparently unqualified people.

Latest posts

Back